Posts by Driver

No problem here, with Ziggo Go app and the Z10 Pro Max

You can only download the app, via a Ziggo cable subscription, not with glassfiber/KPN

And not behind a VPN, you must bypass the Ziggo app

Try this:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Still, exact the same here on my, the neighbours, and a friend's Z10 pro Max

Tried everything, Normal, UTC, clear EPG cache, etc

For a little while,(few minutes) i't's correct

I' ve given up, that there is still a solution for it.

So we all installed TiviMate, EPG -2 hours, and correct EPG now

Definitly a MOL2 problem

I have the same problem. In channel view the epg is not right. Just if i go to the menu epg is correct. If i clear cache epg its right in channel view for a short time.. already changed epg method to utc.. doesnt solve this issue

Same here, grid EPG is correct, but in single EPG and also channel info at some channels are not correct.

Refresh or clear EPG cache will fix it for a little time ( a few minutes)

Switched also between UTC and normal, it doesn't help

Hi Sam, i've done all that still not enough space, so i unistalled MOL and different updates in the android area, so i had some space available. it's not really normal that i have to do all that with the brand new formuler 10S E.

Tnx for your advice Sam and have a nice easter weekend

I had the same problem like you, on the Formuler Z10 SE

Have to delete a lot, to make enough space for the software updates.

I agree that is not normal, 4GB is simply too small.

Because i was afraid of the space with this box and future updates, i send the SE back en ordered the Z10 Pro MAX