Posts by Miljo

Team,

I am experiencing audio delay watching VOD on my Z11 Pro. This is only happening with VOD movies, live tv and tv series are fine. In addition, I have a few GTV devices running the same stream which seems to play perfect. On my Z11 I did setup a static IP and I also running the audio optimizer software. Thoughts?

Guy's seriously...... is it at all possible for someone to provide just a shimmer of hope that another update is coming? The amount of problems that I have continued to identify and no one disagrees with me, is borderline saying this Z11 Pro is a disaster. I am going to disable BT because once again tonight, I turned on the unit and the remote was non responsive. Last night I turned on the unit and there was no sound.... I had to restart box! Can someone tell us they are working on it? The silence is deafening and truly after spending so much money on these boxes which are amongst the most expensive, it is truly a shame. Sorry, I am trying to be very respectful!

Friends,

Just starting another feedback pertaining to the overall update and ongoing issues I am having. Quite honestly, I am a little horrified the Z11 doesn't function more smoothly than what I have experienced. I always would open it up to the fact that it just could be me not understanding something, but any way, here is my list!

• Ongoing issues with EPG disappearing and constantly having to refresh
    • Still have issues with Audio mysteriously disappearing. Often I turn the Z11 Pro on and there is no audio, I have to restart the unit.
    • Using a BT1 remote, I often find the Z11 Pro unresponsive to the remote and I have to pull the power and reset
    • Many times, I start the Z11 Pro only to find the unit sitting back in the home screen like somehow it gets out (Crashes) of the stream
    • Overall experience, I find the Z11 Pro to be sluggish at times. Sometimes changing channels, nothing happens. The Z11 doesn't respond for a few seconds and doesn't change channels.

I think overall I am loving MOL3 and what it can do, but I can't help but feel these boxes have become a science project with the constant crapping around with settings. I am confident the features and services for this hobby are a lot more complicated than I am giving it credit, but overall experience I think is poor. I am sorry to anyone I might have offended, I am just trying to help and share my frustrations.

Update Complete and was I looking forward to this. Thus far everything seems to be working well! With prior version, I was having issues with turning on box and no sound would play. I would have to restart the box and whola, sound would work! The other issue I had (random), I would be watching TV and the box via the BT1 remote would become unresponsive and I would have to pull the power out and allow the box to restart. Again this was with the prior software version. Thanks for this update! Will keep you posted regarding any odd results.

It seems like most providers would tell you that. You shouldn’t need it unless you are getting constant freezing which could be your ISP messing around.

Okay folks, update to my VPN issues. The ongoing problem had to do with changing my country code on providers panel from USA to VPN. After change my month long issue resolved.

Interesting and I appreciate your post. I’m having a hell of a time with this. Example, using expressVPN the only county location I can get to work is Italy. Now I’m running two steams simultaneously on a Z11. One stream is working with all connections and my second stream only works with Italy but eventually will lose its connection and I get the circle which is a connection error. I then have to turn off VPN

So I take what I said about NordVPN back... Yes, I have rid myself of NordVPN, however, now running into same issues with ExpressVPN. For example, had Express up and running. In my area it connects to a New Jersey location, both streams on Z11 were working just fine. Now a few nights in a row, one stream works and the other comes up with a connection error. I have to continuously change locations to get this to work properly. First question, are there specific settings someone could recommend? I don't believe my providers are blocking VPN's but this is driving me nuts, particularly with a cranky wife! LOL

Hi Members,

Don't know what is going on, but could sure use some help. I had these issues prior but they were less frequent. Now since the latest update what now seems to be on a daily basis, I am experiencing the following:

• Most often I turn on the Z11 Pro only to find it sitting in the Home Screen. This seems to happen when I turn on TV for first time the following morning
    • Unit becomes unresponsive, last night watching MLB Baseball, the game ended and the remote was lighting up like it was sending a signal, but the Z11 Pro was frozen. I had to pull the power and reset the box
    • Frequent Audio issues, Often I turn on the Z11 Pro and my stream plays, but there is no audio on any channel. I have two streams active and both streams doing the same issue, NO AUDIO. I have to restart Z11 Pro and boom, Audio returns. This also happens outside of MOL3 such as if I just click on PRIME, no audio until I restart
    • At times after a restart, I click on MOL3 and it act likes it is accessing stream but then crashes back to Home Screen and then I have to click on MOL3 again, after that plays fine..

Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated

Congrats to henkie for having no issues with NordVPN... I found it to be an absolute trainwreck! Maybe a combination of my providers, ISP and MOL3 but it absolutely sucked balls for me.

So after a month of messing around with NordVPN. Changing settings, constant connection issues, running two streams, the vpn works on one and not the other, changing countries etc… I ditched NordVPN…

I could not stop freezing issues with one of my streams no matter what I tried. Downloaded expressVPN and boom works flawlessly. I really do not comprehend what is happening but every time I activate NordVPN so many connections in various countries wouldn’t allow my Z11 Pro to connect to the Steam. At first I thought my ISP was messing with me, but thus far my issues disappeared with ExpressVPN

I have been following this thread and also contributed my own notion that something must be up with MOL3 and NordVPN. Today I discovered while accessing my Stream via iPhone with NordVPN up and running, a connection error occurred until I disconnected NordVPN and everything came back instantly.

Hi Sam,

So just to recap, I have a Z11 Pro and before the latest update, I did a backup... The backup said Success. So I have been having issues with ISP flagging my DNS and causing severe Freezing. I received an alternate DNS from my provider and went into the Z11 and edited the connection. I was surprised that all of my channels I built in my favorite categories were removed. So I try to run a restore and it counted to 20% but then just flashed and restarted the MOL3. I remembered, I updated to the new MOL3 software but never backed up again. Is this the problem? Should I have run another backup after I updated the software? Lastly, I think it is terrible that if you edit the URL you lose your favorites data.

Hi Sam and Team,

So on my Z11 Pro, I have two streams running and recently I noticed that one of the streams has been freezing like crazy. I realized my ISP must have flagged the DNS and was causing me issues. So I activated NordVPN and what I have been experiencing on the stream my ISP has apparently flagged, it comes up with cannot establish an connection. If I go back to NordVPN and change the country or deactivate and reactivate so it picks up a new US server, the stream starts playing again. Is it possible my ISP is now playing games with my using a VPN?

@Jumpng Rabbit so my service is one user and pass, and I have two connections. Watching a program on a Z11 and another on a GTV works perfectly. So question, on my Z11 I have a USB SSD connected. If I set a program to record on the scheduler, shouldn't I be able to watch another program while it records on a different channel? Tonight, I had a program to record in the scheduler and a window popped up alerting it me it was going to change the channel. What am I doing wrong?

I know Sam answered your question, but honestly, I found your question very confusing. If you have a Sub with 2 connections under one username and password, YES you can record and watch another channel at the same time.

Wondering if we can expect to receive more updates for Formuler GTV? I am hoping for a backup option because I have 3 devices and when I change streams I am sure getting tired of setting up all 3 separately with channel groups and favorites. Look forward to a response.