Posts by saaki

I have similar problem.When a channel starts buffering and if I want to switch another channel that channel also starts buffering and on and on.Then I have no choice but to reboot the box.It happens many times and I have to reboot to get back to where I was before.My internet speed is 48mbp.
    I had no such problem with the same server on Buzz box XPL2000. I think that there is some connectivity problem in its hardware.
    Please see if you can find any solution.

No mine is different
    Top line vformat red power Resolution
    Under 4 color keys
    F1 F2 F3 F4 no live void or vformat
    Under these f keys are
    Mute playlist sleep cursor
    Do you think those 4 F1-4 keys need program in programmed
    Thanks

I would wait for your info.
    Can I ask Formuler.TV if they can help me.I
    would pay for new Remote
    Can you please ask someone who can resolve this.
    Thanks

No it is not the same.
    I had bought this box from your contact in Toronto.He had called me after my email to you asking for where I could buy this box in Toronto Ontario.Can you replace this ? I would very much appreciate
    Please help me .Or ask your supplier to replace it.
    Thanks for your help.

It is a retail box from a store.On Home screen I do not see any LIVE or VOD button on this Remote.
    Every time I have to click Mytvo icon to go to Live tv where it connects the server.
    Is there any way that you can set up to go directly into Live tv.?
    Also how do I recall the previous channel watched? I am not talking about history of channels watched.There should have been a button on Remote .I have Buzz XPL2000 which has LIVE, VOD AND RECALL buttons on its Remote. Any chance that you can assign any key for this function in future update?
    Another thing, I am trying to install Pluto tv app free but it keeps on saying that " download the correct version from Play store" I am downloading from Play store but it does not install.Please check it. Same is the case with Rabbit tv app.
    I have asked too many questions.Sorry for that.
    I can access USER MARKET by entering 0852.Thanks for that.

1. Since there is no Live tv button on remote so how do I go to Live tv?
    2.How do I access VOD?
    3.What is User Market (yellow button) and how do I access it. It requires password.
    4. Which remote button to use in order to Edit Portal URL?