Posts by coc0nut88

Right. Been stress testing the z10 se for a few days now. At least mytvonline2, stremio, youtube, spotify, moonlight and a few vpn apps seems to be okay. Had to remove Kodi because of disk space. Playing local files is not so good on it then. But still, has functionality :smiling_face: 4gb space is a bit cheap though! could as well double the space on the same price... hehe

Installing apps through Market might be the cause. I just factory reset my z10 SE and only used Market for audio optimizer. The rest (Kodi, spotify, moonlight etc) was installed through Play Store, seems more stable now.

Having a similiar issue. Installing apps should be fine. I think this is a memory efficiency problem (driver problem). I have both a z11 pro max and a z10 se. The z10 se should be working fine with KODI, spotify, vpn, mol2, audio optimizer with still space left to cope with. (I have alot more apps on my TV with less specs) When installing apps, there are added duplicates on the menu.

And on the z11 pro max, geforce now doesnt work. it hangs up. Im pretty sure this is a memory issue. Hope this will be fixed.

1. Switch off timer - 300 minutes. (To substitute for the eco settings on tv with HDMI CEC.)

2. Screensaver shouldnt activate when playing music/spotify. (using this as a workaround for switch off timer atm. As turn screen off)

3. Google Home compatibility (turn off philips hue when movie starts and on when movie ends)...

4. Settings for record... start before the program and at end of program due to EPG margins...

:winking_face_with_tongue: :person_biking: :mage: :smiling_face_with_heart_eyes:

Hi there! Im a new community member coc0nut88, and I hope to see active development here :smiling_face:

First of all, I would like to say that this android device is super cool!

Question 1:
    Is there any possibilities to get shell access ?

Question 2:
    Is it possible to make settings in mol3 persisted (specificly meaning setting sorting of VOD and series to newly added as default).

Question 3:

I would really like Linux on this device. Most prefarably separated debian and android. App selection from linux repositories besides the android universe... would rock this off up beyond the moon!

Is it possible to get any access to tweaking content and how to hack this device? :smiling_face_with_halo: