Posts by fluet

What about DNS ? Would it help to change them in Android ? Still having various buffering problems with some providers others seems to work but i'm really having a hard time rying to chose a provider with this issue so every time i'm ending up saying no to the provider's offer...

My experience is that the Z7+ is still a bit buggy. I would wait for Formuler to release a stable box with Android TV OS instead of Android phone OS.

My experience is that all new product aren't stable at first... so you will get a buggy box whatever they launch next lol

Screenshot option needs the Bluetooth and i don't have it, so i took a photo instead (results are better, you were right)

99/83

I noticed something, when trying to install the apk from google browser, i had to open the market on the formuler and... it was very slow to open...

So maybe if there is a problem for the buffering maybe it's the same that caused the loading issue for the market to open... so maybe not MOL related...

Just speculating :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please explain how to do it, i'm not familiar with this program...

I installed it, but i don't know what to do with the python program you want me to install on my PC.

Thanks

Thanks for the extra effort to try narrowing down the issue.

When you have time, can you retry the tests while connected directly to your modem? (bypass router & set Formuler device to DHCP (not static))

I tried Islander's method and my results are different: no matter what i choose DHCP or Static IP on Android's setting i get the same results, 33 Mbps download, and 93 Mbps upload, i have a the fiber 1000/250 supposedly, so results looks pretty bad in the formuler...

Tested directly connected to my modem, i don't use any added router or vpn. The less devices i have, the better :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Don't know what you meant by "bypass router" but i hope the tests i run will help the team, let me know if you need me for anything else. Still having the buffering issue.

I'm with the ones that said they hadn't the issue few week ago. Haven't had the box sfor a long time, but i since a random update of the MOL app i have the buffering issue that i didn't notice before the update (don't really remember which one it was ^^)

Thanks in advance

Hi

i just saw this screen using OK on my remote, but now ican't find the way to call this menu...

I thought it was the OK button, but i have no luck trying to call it again :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Tbh, while i was on this screen i tried the other style and didn't see any difference. Maybe it's a not working feature.