Posts by benny44

My Z7+ is a few yrs old now & it has become a bit slow, epg & menus don't load a fast as they once did, overall operation has slowed down, any way to correct this?

Switch "External Player" to off. Go to Android settings -> Apps -> Mytvonline -> delete cache and data. Start Mol1 again, start some movie with standard player. If standard player works, go again to Mol1 menu , activate external player, start again movie and choose VLC player.

I will try that today thanks, will deleting cache & data get rid of my urls?

I am unable to select VLC as the external player, vlc app is installed & external player option is "on" in the settings menu but it still uses another player, I used to be able to select from several players but not anymore, Z7+

You're Welcome :smiling_face:

m3u/XC method is useful for me as I can use the same connection on a small firestick when on holiday with another well know app, where as using a mac address method isn't as portable, I also have mac connection but for home use on the z7+,...thanks again.

For what use with you have with a 3rd party app?

I use all my mac portals on the z7+ & I use the playlist option too,...my Z7+ & mac address connections are for home use as is the m3u playlist connection but I can also use the m3u connection whilst away from home on my small amazon firestick,...you understand?

Im a bit confused about this topic,..I use the following method to load my service in the playlist section on MTOL Z7+, the bottom line pulls in the epg.

http://EXAMPLE_url/get.php?username=EXAMPLE&password=EXAMPLE&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

http://EXAMPLE-url/xmltv.php?username=EXAMPLE&password=EXAMPLE&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

Can someone provide step by step instructions in non-expert language how to do this?

If you have a current subscription to a service using the Z8 mac address you just need to replace the (virtual mac address) generated during the STBemu setup with the mac from your Z8,......thats a simple as it gets,...forget about id's, sn's & everything else mentioned above.

Anyone know of how to load bbc I player on a formuler z8 box through google play.. I can find the app but there’s no option to install? Just says not compatible with my device? Yet it’s an Android app?

the problem is that your playstore login stores your location & thats why iPlayer wont download for you, the location you included when you signed up to google playstore was outside the UK, BBC are very strict on not allowing non UK residents access to iPlayer content, I used a vpn & set my location as the UK then I side loaded iPlayer from a usb stick (search for BBC iPlayer apk file) once you install iPlayer you then setup an account, all this must be done with your vpn active & set at a UK location......any time you want to watch iPlayer content always run the vpn first & set to UK,...disconnect vpn when not using iPlayer.