Posts by pippin10

Ive installed xciptv now with multi screen onto my z8 but it won't play more then one screen at a time and eventually crashes / restarts the box. I've uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times as well as cleared cache and data but it's still the same. I've tested on another droid box, a phone and tablet and the app works fine. I'm stumped. Anyone any ideas why the z8 doesn't like the app?

I've tried deleting the portal and readding and still nothing. Reset box, same. I've just changed them from portal to playlist and that has worked. Deffo an issue with portals

I sent out 3 boxes the other day. All tested and working. They all arrived today and are all giving error code 7 message. It's no coincidence that the day between postage and arrival there was an issue with the ' no connection ' update. Everything else on the box is fine, just not the portal on mol

Ive been setting boxes up tonight and having these issues which also include the market place app not loading. I've tried factory and software reset as well as the ird reset tool and still the same issue. My group are all reporting the same. It's 100% last night's update.

I've found if you leave it on the ' preparing to start ' screen ( sometimes 3mins sometimes 10mins ) it will eventually boot but is then sluggish. Once booted DO NOT POWER OFF. Use standby and it loads fine each time.

I guess wait for an update fix