Posts by malle99

Hello community,
    I use the formuler Z7 for IPTV. These days the "IPTV-Station" changed the IP adress for the streams. I know the new IP-Adress but I dont find how to change the adress in the settings of the box. Can anybody explain where exactly in the settings the IP-adress can be changed?

In german:
    Ich nutze die Formuler Z7 für IPTV. Mein Anbieter hat aber jetzt die IP Adresse für sein Portal geändert. Leider kann ich nirgends in den Einstellungen der Box die entsprechende Stelle finden an der ich die Änderung vornehmen kann und bräuchte dringend Hilfe bei der Lokalisierung dieser Eingabemöglichkeit. Vielen Dank.

Update works perfect, but the system time is wrong. I only have the Option to choose "europe" and the city in my time Zone. But the time is wrong several hours and there is no opion to set the time manually.

Das Update läuft gut, aber die Systemzeit ist falsch. Man kann in den Einstellungen auch nur den Kontinent und die Stadt auswählen. Dort gibt es keine Möglichkeit die Zeit einzustellen.

can someone help me with my problem, i installed the beta version and my tv online says channel list empty, got this problem with the older version to. If i paste the link in perfect player the channels opened. But my online tv says channel list empty by m3u

I have this problem too. But I didn't install the beta-Software. Playlists dont work on my Z7+ with the regular software ("playlist empty"). So I think that problem is not new. My Z7+ ist working with a portal so this issue doesn't matter to me. But its not new I think.

Try formatting with the 'rufus' tool. Google it. Ntfs is what I use and I have no problems getting larger than 4gb files.

Thanks, I will try this.

Zitat from 175n:
    How are you determining that the recording ends after the 3.99GB mark?

From where are you seeing this Information?

After the recording I put the USB-Stick in my Computer and Windows shows me the the recorded file has 3,99 GB. It is allway the same result with allways the same recorded time.

I have a problem with the Forumuler Z7 + when recording programs. Although I use a USB stick with NTFS format, the Z7 + only records files up to 3.99 GB and then stops recording. I start the recording manually, press the recording button again and set the time. But the recording ends in NTFS format when 3.99 GB are full. How can I fix that?

I try in english. Maybe that would be easyer to most people here. I have the problem, the my EPG recordings stopp after 0,5 hours (29,.. Min.) and the rest ist missing. The box don't change back to standby mode but will not continue recording more than half an hour. How can I fix that?

Hallo, Habe mir die Formuler Z7+ gekauft und die erste Aufnahme über das EPG gemacht. Das klappt auch hervoragend.
    Ich habe Fragen zu den werkseitig eingestellten Zeiten. Es ist so, dass die Aufnahme 5 Minuten vor der EPG-Zeit startet, was ja in Ordnung ist. Allerdings lief die Aufnahme ca. eine halbe Stunde nach dem Ende der Sendung immer noch. Ich habe die Aufnahme dann abgebrochen. Meine Frage ist, wo man das einstellen kann.

In den Einstellungen habe ich gesehen, dass man dort je plus oder minus 30 Sekunden Einstellungen vornehmen kann.

Wenn die Aufnahme jetzt früher starten soll, muss ich dann plus 30 Sekunden oder minus wählen? Nach meinem Verständnis wohl eher minus. Ist das richtig? Und wie kann ich einstellen, dass die Aufnahme am Ende der Sendung nicht so lange weiter läuft?