Posts by KingofKings

Recently having issue with remote. Down arrow is suddenly raising volume on my LG sound bar, and thus is happening while going through folders as well. Also left arrow is muting sound bar. Anyone have same issue, or have a fix?

Edit Admin: Moved post into proper thread, please use next time forum search.

The exclamation point is there right at initial start up, not a restart. Yes I'm pretty sure I'm up to date on updates. As i recently purchased it had updates right out of box to do. Connection is via ethernet cable. Seems that after I restart Z8 is fixes itself, but feel I shouldn't have to perform a restart every time. Contacted person that sold it to me, and they said I should uninstall my VPN app that that is what is causing issue.

Hello. Z8 newbie here. I've been experiencing an issue when I start my Z8, and this happens every time. Upon turning on I have a small exclamation point next to network settings icon. It will not connect to my VPN (Express VPN via Google play store) which I usually turn on first before watching TV. Haven't tried, but will assume tv won't work either as seems to think no internet. Forgot to mention but when I check network it's showing a good connection. Any help appreciated