Posts by Boof

Hi, I'm having massive problems and my provider is adamant the problem is my end. Using Formuler 8 with My TV online 2. I'm just getting a black screen but accurate text/channels. My provider insists I need a VPN modem, but i think he's wrong. I use Nord VPN, I've tried every setting I know, reset router, reset box, changed VPN etc. but I still have black screen (no channels work). I'm with BT and I'm thinking this may be the issue?

That being said, I've used my phones 4G and still nothing. I've only had this service for 3 weeks and it's continually playing up. BUT my friend has been using the same provider for 5 years and had no issues. Is it BT Hub?

PLEASE, any help greatly appreciated!!!

MANY thanks!!!

Boof

Hi, I'm having massive problems and my provider is adamant the problem is my end. Using Formuler 8 with My TV online 2. I'm just getting a black screen but accurate text/channels. My provider insists I need a VPN modem, but i think he's wrong. I use Nord VPN, I've tried every setting I know, reset router, reset box, changed VPN etc. but I still have black screen (no channels work). I'm with BT and I'm thinking this may be the issue?

That being said, I've used my phones 4G and still nothing. I've only had this service for 3 weeks and it's continually playing up. BUT my friend has been using the same provider for 5 years and had no issues. Is it BT Hub?

PLEASE, any help greatly appreciated!!!

MANY thanks!!!

Boof