Beiträge von stevetbx

That would be awesome if you could and perhaps the option to change the background colour from black to something a bit lighter.

Would Formuler ever consider tweaking the appearance of the EPG? For example allowing the user to choose the font size or the background colour? It would be awesome if you could have slightly smaller fonts and say a blue background colour similar to other EPG's

Just wondering.

I tried this and although the EPG was fine, the catchup is one program out i.e the one you select plays the one after it. I have tried offset but no joy.

Anyone else found this?

Hi Formuler Evangelist.

I will video it next time it happens. Basically from "off mode" it fires up with the z7+ screen, then goes to the circles then the red light comes on and the process starts again. It does this continuously unless you rapidly press channel down over and over again. The light then goes green and the full boot sequence works.

Do you know if they are working on a fix? It is ok when you know what you are doing but my partner for example is constantly swearing at it. I have emailed Formuler but had nothing back at all. It is 95% a good box, a much better layout than others but the unreliability is proving a bit too much.

Hi all

is anyone still having the problems of the Z7+ rebooting over and over again on start up? The only resolution is to rapidly tap the channel down button. Also I still have the intermittent problem of it not waking from sleep and the only resolution for that is the power chord pull. This is despite the latest firmware upgrade.

Any thoughts anyone?

yeah I'm using stb emu. The new official MTVOL is as bad as the day I got the box. The only difference now is the tv series sub section. And it doesn't wake up from standby now on numerous occasions. I get no response from formuler but hey they have my 100 quid. I'll never recommend these boxes to anyone.

Yep, mine is now like it was when I got it... Only shows EPG when on a channel, it won't come out of standby unless you pull the wire, and it Buffers like mad and causes my other Minix box to buffer on the same network despite 98mbps download. I tried streaming HD with my Minix and my other cheap box and it worked fine. Totally had enough of this now, worst product ever devised for it's ridiculous price. Someone will build an app similar to MTVOL one day soon and sell it for 3 or 4 quid on the playstore. For now I am back to Minix and Mag.

Peace out

Updates installed, so far so good. Going to test the providers again throughout the evening and try out the M3u list option too! My box is on standby now and will be for 10 hours so hopefully I can report back if the it switches on and starts up the channel and brings the EPG up to date! Fingers crossed.

Hey

Does anyone know if MTVOL is being updated to work with providers using xtream codes v 2.9? My provider has just upgraded so some functionality is now lost in MTVOL for example they have a new section for tv shows that shows in stbemu but not MTVOL.

I know we are due the update for bug fixes but this hasn't been mentioned I don't think.

Hi,

"Does the box get stuck at the whirly rings 100% of the time after waking up from OFF mode?Next time it happens, can you provide a short video?"
    As of Saturday just gone, yes. And tried software and factory reboot.

"Which apps have you installed on your box?"
    Other than MTVOL, Terrarium 1.9.4, youtube and speedtest.

"How many MYTVOnline portals are you using?"
    2 are active but only use 1

Arrrrrghhh yet another inexplicable fault with the z7+. It's becoming commonplace to ask how to stop these boxes messing up... I just want to watch the damn tv. Ok so anyone know why my box won't get past the whirly rings screen from "off" I know we are waiting on the update to rid the standby issue so I have set mine to power off for now but as of Friday it has started to stick on the whirly rings screen and only 2 cable pulls seem to get past it. Has anyone ideas because a 5th factory reset inside 2 months is taking the proverbial. I can see the old minix making a return .

Here's a strange one,

Has anyone else had their screen suddenly go brighter? Like a white haze? but when you click on an app or for example a channel in the MTVOL app it goes darker again then back to a bright hazy screen?

It happened a few months back and the only way I fixed it was a hard reset. Since then it had been fine until today and I cannot be bothered resetting again. So has anyone had this issue and does anyone know a fix?

Hi all

I want to move one of my portals on to another device using the STB emu but I am guessing when I registered my z7+ with them, on first connection they logged my device ID. So just changing the mac to match the one from my z7+ is not sufficient for my to run that portal. Does anyone know how to get the device ID from a z7+ - I have downloaded STB EMU on to the z7 to look at the device ID in there but it doesn't work.

My prov is rather unhelpful so if anyone knows how I can get that info from the box it would be great.