Updates for z7+

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Are there any updates for the z7+ in the pipeline or is it defunct now?

I can't really afford to upgrade to the z8 after just buying 2 z7+ boxes (literally a month before the z8 was announced) so will there be any new things to look forward to such as MTVOL 1 improvements?

• Official Post

Are there any updates for the z7+ in the pipeline or is it defunct now?

I can't really afford to upgrade to the z8 after just buying 2 z7+ boxes (literally a month before the z8 was announced) so will there be any new things to look forward to such as MTVOL 1 improvements?

I really don`t understand this fear about support stop for older boxes!! Only because some Users think it is nice to rip the context from posted text, others must follow and think all is done. Community users should not believe all what others say, we have here on board many competitor helpers trying to poison the atmosphere!

For last time, support goes for all boxes, without any stopping. Z prime is the oldest box and becomes all the time updates like all other boxes too.

Back to your question, here some infos (March Update) :

Z-Series April Release (excluding Z8)

MOL1

FIX: USB DVB-T Freeview HD EPG issue

FIX: xtcodes api and m3u favorites

FIX: USB timeshift file is created if Timeshift is OFF

FIX: m3u parsing issue

FIX: Recordings stop when stream buffers

FIX: Grid EPG cells overlap

FIX: xmltv EPG parsing issue

FIX: Video format changes when timeshifting

FIX: xtcodes api VOD search not working

ADD: VOD favorites

FIX: Increased refresh rate of detailed stream info (bitrate)

System

FIX: Android Location Services

FIX: Certain system preferences reset after firmware upgrade

FIX: Resolution selection window doesn't appear when Resolution button is pressed

• Sam, I guess the owners of z series boxes are asking is will the Mytvonline 2.0 be coming to those devices if the hardware is upto the job?

The spec of the Z7+ and Z8 are very close and looks like a reasonable question

It is to Formuler's credit that they have updates :smiling_face:and this forum for feedback:thumbs_up:

• Sam, I guess the owners of z series boxes are asking is will the Mytvonline 2.0 be coming to those devices if the hardware is upto the job?

The spec of the Z7+ and Z8 are very close and looks like a reasonable question

It is to Formuler's credit that they have updates :smiling_face:and this forum for feedback:thumbs_up:

This has been mentioned ~3824 times on the forum, MOL2 is not coming to Z7+. Z7+ will continue to get updates for firmware and MOL1 though, just as all other Z series boxes are continuously updated

• Hi Sam, I was wondering if the following problem is solved?

When you switch from channel or going through the groups the box crashes and goes to the home menu.

This doesn't happen by every provider and this isn't provider related.

The Z Nano starts connecting to the portal many times. The other devices goes to the home menu like the Z+ and Z Prime this problem happens less by the Z7.

When I bought my first Formuler device 1,5 year ago this problem didn't occure.

Edited 2 times, last by Unknown ().

• This has been mentioned ~3824 times on the forum, MOL2 is not coming to Z7+. Z7+ will continue to get updates for firmware and MOL1 though, just as all other Z series boxes are continuously updated

Hopefully that may change.

From formuler website - latest and greatest apps. Logically it's better for development of one app rather than 2 versions