If you cannot find an answer using the search facility, please use the template below and copy and paste the template when making a new thread (post), delete not needed. This will assist us in providing you with the best answer and quickest support.
Please use an easy to understand and detailed headline (title) for your post and post in the correct board and sub-forum. Thank you.
- Model: i.e. Formuler Z Prime / Formuler Z / Formuler Z+ / Formuler Z7+ / Formuler Z Nano / Z8 / Z Alpha / Formuler S Turbo / Formuler S Mini
- Retail Box or Provider Box: Retail Box / Provider Box
- Firmware version: x.xx.xx
- MYTVOnline 1 / MYTVOnline 2 version: x.xx.xx
- Connection with provider: Stalker portal - ID/Mac registration, Xtream codes portal (XC Api) or M3U Playlist.
- Box connected with: Wifi/Ethernet
- Did you factory reset your device? and when?: yes /no
- Picture url (only https): (if you have pictures please include the url to the picture(s) or attach small picture.
- Video download url (only https): (if you have managed to video record you’re issue please provide link to the video, upload to free MEGA hoster)
- What issue(s) are you having? (please provide full details of issue in an easy to understand manner)
- What was you expecting to happen? (please tell us what you were expecting to happen)
- What happened instead? (please tell us what happened instead)
- How can we reproduce the issue you are having? (please provide easy to understand, exact instructions on how we can reproduce the issue)
- What have you tried if anything to rectify the issue? (i.e. rebooted device, factory reset, powered off device, replaced cable, all USB devices disconnected, etc.)
Copy and paste into your post/thread:
- Retail Box or Provider Box:
- Firmware version:
- MYTVOnline 1 / MYTVOnline 2 version:
- Connection with provider:
- Box connected with:
- Did you factory reset your device? and when?:
- Picture url (only https):
- Video download url (only https):
- What issue(s) are you having?
- What was you expecting to happen?
- What happened instead?
- How can we reproduce the issue you are having?
- What have you tried if anything to rectify the issue?
Beta Firmware and Beta MYTVOnline app: If beta firmware or software installed, discussions and help requests only in the officially beta created thread. User created other beta threads are not allowed and will be deleted instantly.
IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT include or show any personal identifiable information, including things such as serial numbers, MAC addresses etc. in your posts/pictures/videos. Formuler cannot be held responsible for any information you have posted.