Posts by twincam

Happy to say that this medioker mediaplayer is out of my life!! Bought a cheaper Strong *** and it works without a hitch. The only good with Z11Pro is the image quality is better and you have to crank up the volume a bit more. And i´m going back to NVidia Shield TV Pro, hopefully the network problems is resolved.

Next time i´m considering a Formuler mediaplayer i´m going to check the forums for problems and if they´r solved or not before purchase.

Still major audioproblems in different Apps, constant restarts between various content with different audio outputs to get the correct audio i want.

Often restart of Formuler to get sound in my speakers (HDMI handshake?). No its not my 1300€ Denon that is the problem!

Constant uppdates daily in MYTV3 to make it work with both audio, video and various content, for example VOD.

Prime App not working good, startup problems with content or its not starting att all, audioproblems (no sound at all), often restarting the App to make it work.

Dolby Atmos still not working in Prime.

Youtube App startup not working good, freezes, remote not working sometimes, often restarting the App to make it work.

Still green screen sometimes.

Reconnecting storage att startup not working, have to do it manually.

Has done 2 full factory resets to make this mediabox to work but still not good.

Changed fom a NVidia Shield 2019 Pro to this mediabox in the hopes that the issues with the NVidia where nonexistent in this box but sadly this is not the case.

I,m happier with the picture quality in the Formuler than the NVidia and MYTV3 is wery good when it works but that is all.

Maybe time to change again, maybe all the kinks is fixed in the next version of Formuler (Z12Pro?) because we buyers is testpilots for the current models!!!

The Formuler development team is hopefully coming with a fix regarding the audio problem, not fun to restart the box every time the audio output is changing from digital to analog. Maybe a new and improved audio kodec?

Was watching Police Interceptors on BBC (dolby surround audio) with no audio issues, then i played a previously recorded NHL game with Dolby Digital audio.

After the game i went back to BBC and police inspectors again, now there were issues with the audio (voices in all speakers). Had to restart the Z11Pro to fix the issue.

Can it be the HDMI handshake that is the problem??

Played the latest season of Jack Ryan on my NVidia Shield except the last episode witch i played on Z11Pro. All episodes played with Dolby Atmos on the shield, except the last episode on Z11Pro witch played only DD Digital and you can´t change audio in Amazon Prime settings. So it has to be some audioproblems between Z11Pro and the Amazon app.

This issue is fixed, changed video colour space to YCbCr420 10Bit, had some issues that the box wouldnt save my settings but for now its working.

Since the tread about "black screen" seems closed and its back on my box, im sorry to say that its not resolved and there seems to be no "cure".

The short time in posession of this box has been troublesome, i like the function of MOL2 but i think its time to go bye bye. Hope this text is mot "toxic"

Hope this is the right tread, and it isn't removed completly! The formuler Z8 Pro doesnt work with my new 4K projector (ViewSonic X100-4K), narrow and wide white streaks in the picture, changed the original HDMI cable with a new Supra HDMI 2.1 UHD8K cable and its still the same, bypassed my Denon AVR-X3600H and plugged in the Supra HD5 HDMI cable directly between the formuler and the projector and its still the same, no problems with *****, ***** or Panasonic DP-UB820 UHD-player, any ideas??

After shutdown late in the evening and startup the night after, the screen is black and there is no channels working in MOL2.

After changing channels, the picture goes black in MOL2 and all channels goes black.

After checking "connections" in MOL2, the connection to my IPTV provider is still connected and i have to close down and restart my connection to get the channels working again.

Checks with my IPTV provider who claims its okay from their end.

Set 2 timerrecordings at evening 21:00 and at night 02:00,only 21:00 recording was present. First time it didnt work.

Was hoping that the change from TVIP 605S to this box was a good change but im starting to wonder??

Have the same IPTV provider in both boxes, (ID/MAC-adress in formuler and m3u in TVIP), cleared cache, tested both wifi and ethernetcable, have reset both the box and my router a couple of times.

Just now the channels froze in MOL2, started up my TVIP 605S and no problems with the same IPTV provider or the same channels.