Beiträge von Jrizzill

*****needs to use the new mag.*****.tv address, you need to set UTC in the settings, and you need to clear EPG data in settings. You should also login to the *****web portal and choose your groups in the settings, as those are now being used in the Mag portal.

Team, we've always maintained feature parity with the Harmony profiles for the Formuler z7+ and the Dreamlink T2. Currently, the new dedicated PowerOn and PowerOff functions are not working for the latter device. Is there an ETA as to when this device will get these options?

Formuler Team, I just heard back from several users that own Formuler z7+ devices as well as Dreamink T2 devices, and they are reporting that the discrete power on/off is working on the Formuler, but not on the Dreamlink. Is there a reason why this would not be working?

Update: So I forgot that I could log into the MyHarmony desktop app and manage my profiles remotely. I went ahead and added a new Formuler z7+ and can confirm that I am seeing the old "Sleep" (sleep timer) command in the commands list.

I am not, however, seeing the new PowerOn (wake), and PowerOff (sleep) commands in the commands list. But I am seeing that the profile by default now uses separate PowerOn and PowerOff commands to control the power cycle (as opposed to the single PowerToggle as before). It's possible that Harmony added the functionality, but forgot to add the commands to the commands list. Let me check with them!

Ok, I'll let the Harmony team know. Unfortunately, it may be difficult to get progress on this because they are typically apprehensive about back-and-forth with profile updates. We'll see what they say...

In the meantime, can you confirm if the original Sleep (sleep timer) command is present on the Z7+? If my memory serves me correctly, I swear that we had Sleep implemented with the last profile update. Per a previous reply from JakedUp -- this should be the latest configuration... and you can see that Sleep is in this list...

==========

33 - PowerToggle

00 - 0

01 - 1

02 - 2

03 - 3

04 - 4

05 - 5

06 - 6

07 - 7

08 - 8

09 - 9

17 - Backspace

60 - Tab

0D - OK

0B - DirectionUp

0E - DirectionDown

10 - DirectionLeft

11 - DirectionRight

0A - Mute

6C - VolumeUp

6D - VolumeDown

57 - Recall

6A - ChannelUp

6B - ChannelDown

22 - Play

23 - Pause

23 - Play/Pause

26 - Stop

27 - Record

21 - Rewind

24 - FastForward

72 - SkipBack

73 - SkipForward

1A - Menu

1E - Exit

51 - Info

54 - Home

57 - Back

52 - Red

61 - Blue

62 - Yellow

63 - Green

1B - Guide

32 - Favorites

75 - Groups

28 - DVR

34 - TV

35 - OnDemand

CE - TV/OnDemand

74 - Cursor

76 - Sleep

70 - VideoFormat

71 - Resolution

==========

Just just got confirmation back from the Harmony team that they have updated the profile. I'm actually out of town for the next couple of days, so can someone else check to see if these two new commands were integrated, and that previous commands have not been negatively affected?

Hmm... This does not look like the format that they are currently working with -- the current profile was constructed using the custom code (00ff) and 2-digit codes (e.g. 0b for UP or 11 for LEFT) -- I have not seen this longer format being used.

On top of that, I have no idea if they can support multiple device types in the same profile... but who knows, maybe they can. I'll reach out and see what they can do! I'll send both the short and long formats and let them choose which one works for them.

I'll let everyone know how it goes!

Are you sure these are right? We only have one chance to submit to the Harmony team. They won't do multiple rounds of revisions.

In the current profile we have 74 for Mouse/Cursor -- if 74 is now Sleep, will that break Cursor?

Also, I currently have Sleep at 76 on the current profile...

Let me know the new codes and I'll have the Harmony team update the profile. Note that anyone who already has the current profile installed will need to delete their device and re-add the profile once Harmony has updated on their end.

Scotty, try the Harmony Smart Control. Like I said, I had interference with the stock remote, and now I no longer get interference. It uses the hub, which my guess is the secret sauce to why it's working properly. Worst case, if it still doesn't work you can return it!

The 650 is an older model (about 8 years old). Not 100% sure if it'll work without interference or not. My assumption was that the hub was the key everything working flawlessly. You could always give it a try and see what happens. I'd be curious to know because I might buy that model for some of our secondary TV's in the house.

We have a touch screen one and then a regular one (Harmony Smart Control) -- we prefer the regular one. The touch screen is too easy to accidentally trigger if you grab it the wrong way or it gets stuck in the couch cushions. It's like $60, but it's well worth it if you are controlling a ton of devices. And if you have the sound bar interference, you really have no other choice. I'm not 100% sure on the technology, but it does come with IR blasters, but I never installed them... Everything works without them in my setup.

Thanks for the additional info.

Do you know if this protocol (a live TS stream for Catch-Up) is common for other providers using TS or (fairly) unique to ****?

I personally do not know, but my guess is that it would be pretty common.

A typical ****live TS url looks like...

http://vapi.****.tv/play/2480.m3u8?token=SOMETOKEN

A typical ****catch-up TS url looks like...

http://vapi.****.tv/play/dvr/${start}/2480.m3u8?token=SOMETOKEN&duration=3600

${start} is replaced with the current Unix timestamp -- `duration` is the "chunk" of TS to receive is milliseconds. Depending on the the client handles catch-up, they might receive the program in hundreds of little chunks (this is how Live TV is delivered), or request one giant chunk. Either way, the client should have complete control over requesting an additional X minutes at the end of any program.