Posts by Yga

if you post some pictures of your Z11 here, it's probably easy to tell if it's real or fake.

(show no image of MAC number.)

I want to see a "Refresh button" on the home page of the MyTvOnline+ app.

Having to go into "Content sources" feels unnecessary and cumbersome.

An "Update button" would also be good in the settings menu of the MyTVOnline3 app.

No, my model is 11, not 11 ultra. But want to let you know that MyTvOnline+ also works in Xiaomi 12. Maybe there are some models it doesn't work in. I would try changing the Portal URL if possible or changing from XC to Stalker (or vice versa).

I use MyTvOnline+ in a Xiaomi 11, it works without problems.

I think MyTvOnline+ is very good.

(I use stalker connection)

My children, who have iPhones, also want MyTvOnline+, but I say it's better if they change phones and everything will be better :winking_face:

You probably have a provider that does not include Europe and Sweden. There are many suppliers and surely someone who suits you better and has what you are looking for.

I updated the app with "Free premium" now my portal doesn't work anymore. I run with MAC advanced and have entered my own MAC number. Does this happen to anyone else?

I deleted the app and reinstalled it, now everything works as it should. Stalker and XC login 👍 Also want to say that the app works very well on my mobile, I like it a lot.

Hello! I got help from the seller, they tested my GTV and couldn't get the ethernet to work, probably something wrong with the connector they thought. They had received a box a few weeks ago with the same error. I got a new GTV. 😀👍

I want to thank you for all the tips but I can't.

I have tried with 3 different routers.

I have tried turning off the router, leaving it without power.

I have tried several different cables and different ports in the Router.

I've tried booting with WiFi first and Ethernet after that and vice versa.

When I try Ethernet I turn off Wi-Fi in the GTV and also on the Router.

I don't get Connected to the Internet, Ethernet Not connected it says in the settings. YouTube won't start.

IP-DHCP is enabled.

I have the Z8, Z8Pro and GTV working no problem but the new GTV I bought doesn't work with ethernet, Wi-Fi works so I can use my new GTV but still want ethernet to work.

Hello!

I have bought a new GTV but can't get it to work with ethernet. I have tried the factory recipe but it does not want to help. I have a GTV from before and all the settings are the same as in it. Everything works if I use Wi-Fi but with Ethernet it won't work. Could it be something wrong with the box? Is there anything I should try?

There is nothing wrong with using 3rd party players but it would still be better if the standard player managed all the subtitles. I think many users would appreciate that the standard player can handle this, not everyone understands that they need to use an external player to get all the subtitles. I think like Danne, this is what the developers should look at.

I would have chosen to make Xtreme Codes Api from the m3u link.

It usually works well and there is not as much to write.