Posts by Mojitoo

Hello, I have notice recently, that many movies and series (the last ones to be aired) have no audio on my formuler z8, first I thought it was a provider issue, but when I tried the same movie on another tvbox (nothing to do with formuler) it works perfect.

I have ask to people and all of them said it’s a codecs audio problem.

How I can update audio or install new codecs?

Is that posible?

Thanks

done and nothing, same problem, and I forgot to say, that it happens with my other two devices, z8 and z8pro soo its 3 devices out of 3.

I was thinking that maybe its because the provider has ahuge number of groups, and maybe the Z8/z8pro gets mad and crashes... it takes nearly 1min and a half to give me the message (thats a lot, because I think that the groups list loads en less than 20 sec)

If you need I can do a video

Hello, I have a new Z8 Pro, everytime I try to edit the group list, it takes a while and when the app have to show me all the groups soo I can check the ones I whant to be shown, it shows a message "EMPTY GROUP" and next step is rhat all the group list have been deleted.

why?

I have try with diferent providers and all I get is the same issue. Any idea?

Hello, I would like to buy a silicone case for my remote z8 pro, but I only found two colors, black and turquoise. I would like to find others colors, but I’m not able to find them. I would like to know if the remote control has a general serial name (maybe it’s the same remote as other tv box or tvs) woo I can find them on Amazon or AliExpress. I know the remote has the name GTV-ir1 but I don’t think this is the general name for the remotes with the same sizes.

Thanks

I have a bunch of apps on my Z8, there are a few that I use constantly, I was wondering if I could put them next to the MyTO2 app because many of them are at the end of the whole group of apps.

Is there any way to order the apps position?

Hello, I have an account with NordVpn and every time I close the Z8 or it turns off, if I want to use Nord Vpn I have to put user/login again. This happens always, everyday, I have clean cache reinstall, and nothing every time I turn on the Z8 I have to put my login and pass.

Can I solve this issue?

Thanks

Hy everyone.

Because in my country is blocking iptv connections , I have decided to use NORDVPN to connect to the server. The problem is that when I decide to connect to a diferent country, its takes alot of time to connect (if im lucky to connect) its takes nearly 10min, and many times I get stuck on the CONNECTING TO **** SERVER 123.

Is there something I have to do that maybe I forgot, i have just install the program and put my login and pass, i havent done nothing else.

Maybe I have to change something on Nordvpn settings?

Maybe use another VPN program?

Change something on Z8 settings?

Thanks

Hy everybody, I have a question, let me explain whats the problem.

- I have a portal link with a login and pass (it works perfectly) on my Z8 and on my Ipad's iptv apps. Everything OK !

- If I use a M3U & EPG Editor for my IPTV list (iptveditor.com), once I edit the groups, I add the EPG and edit anything I need to edit, I get from the M3U editor program a short URL.

- If that SHORT URL I put it on the Z8 I get and error: YOUR ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED OR EXPIRED. CONTACT YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER CODE:7 , if the same short URL, I put it on the Ipad IPTV apps, no problem, everything works great.

Does anyone know, if I can solve that problem?

NOTE: I have also clear the cache from the MoL2

Thanks

Same to me, I still have the iptv sub updated and I still have months to finish, and its has been block, the reseller is a friend of mine and he says that everything loks normal... but its not

Since last update, all my 3 iptv portals (yes , I have three diferents portals from diferent places and sellers) well, since last update, none of the portals work, they load all the channels but none show the image, I have done nearly everything I can imagine, I have done a factory reset, and nothing.

Everything loads, all the countries, all the channels but no image.

Is it my internet connection? (I dont think, because its working fine)

Or is something from MYTVO2?

THANKS

Hello, I would like to ask, if there is any universal remote control that can do the same funtion tan the official remote control.

The reason is that my wife and I we use the Z8 a lot, and when someone of us fall sleep the other one, if he/she has to change channel or switch off, has to try to find where has put the other one the remote control, under the pillow under the sheet... etc tec.

Thanks

Hello, this is my first time with a Z8... Im having some problems with the epg. The time is correct, but the text of the program that should be in that moment is showed 30 min ahead.

I have done a screenshoot, maybe is better to understand, my english is not very good, sorry.

In the picture you can see that in that moment I was watching the program IQ, but the text of the epg was showing the next program (30min ahead) and the time of the device is correct.

is there any solution?

Thanks