Since last update , many problems

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Since last update, all my 3 iptv portals (yes , I have three diferents portals from diferent places and sellers) well, since last update, none of the portals work, they load all the channels but none show the image, I have done nearly everything I can imagine, I have done a factory reset, and nothing.

Everything loads, all the countries, all the channels but no image.

Is it my internet connection? (I dont think, because its working fine)

Or is something from MYTVO2?

THANKS

• The update released on 26th Aug 2020 has messed alot of stuff up such as Refresh Fails, EPG not loading, portal not connecting, MOL2 crashing. :loudly_crying_face::loudly_crying_face:

Why can't Formuler leave things alone for awhile as theres an update every few months with more misses than hits. Not Happy as I'm a UK Reseller for these boxes. Now I've got to hear a load from my customers.

• The update released on 26th Aug 2020 has messed alot of stuff up such as Refresh Fails, EPG not loading, portal not connecting, MOL2 crashing. :loudly_crying_face::loudly_crying_face:

Why can't Formuler leave things alone for awhile as theres an update every few months with more misses than hits. Not Happy as I'm a UK Reseller for these boxes. Now I've got to hear a load from my customers.

Formuler releases updates after extensive testing. You can be a part of this rigorous testing procedure yourself (if you have enough knowledge of the things involved, but, since you are a reseller, I assume you would), by installing the beta releases. Be aware that even beta releases cannot be rolled back, though. Moreover, you are by no means obliged to install any update straight upon release. Neither are your customers.
    As for my own experience, I have had 0 crashes since the last update. Also, even though the latest hotfix pertained to resolve EPG Loading Issues, I have not had any of those that were caused directly by my Formuler box or its software. Any EPG loading issues that I did encounter, were at fault of my provider. I have double evidence for this because I tested and reproduced the issues on multiple devices using multiple apps and, moreover, my provider informed me that they did indeed have EPG issues at the time.

Anyhow, if you do have issues, then you should know that you should first try to clear MOL2’s cache, and if that doesn’t help, reset the box to factory settings. This advice has been given dozens of times on this forum.

• Thank you for your reply. I agree that no one is obliged to install any updates upon its released as I always test this myself beforehand which initially was fine but issue occured in last 48 hours, I'm not sure if Formuler are having issues with certain ports like 8080 are having issues but my other service on 80 is spot on..I too have tested this on multiple device and no issues have occurred with EPG or loading channels but why is this happening on Formuler devices. If it happened across all devices then I would point towards my service but as this is not happening then the finger is pointing towards Formuler servers. I have cleared cache, uninstall and reinstall the MOL2 software, factory reset the box, wifi and ethernet connection tested, different ISP tested all come back with the same result also I'm in a few other groups where members are having the same issue as it's not an isolated issue then again its pointing towards Formuler.

I have sold and set up boxes worldwide since the release of Z8 with 0 issues occurring till now.

• Me too connection problems with the 8080 happens everyday first few hrs of viewing then I'm blocked until the next morning n the process repeats itself. Back up service has never failed me either thru portal just my main provider with the 8080

• I also have a problem since several weeks, which is growing worse and worse. Today the app does not respond, in particular it will not change channels on Live TV. And it cannot be turned off, the channels stay on in a locked position. I must use forced cancellation. My provider has a maximum viewing limit of 3 hrs after which the Z8 switches off, but the shutdown is not working when the limit is reached. It does not help to delete the cache.