How can I block the IPTV provider service from modify my Formuler Z7+ from Retail Box to a Provider Box?

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi all Formuler users,

I have bought a Formuler Z7+ on a web store that sales Formuler Z7+ Retail Box.

Later I have joined to a IPTV provider service.

On the first month with this IPTV provider service, the Formuler Z7+ did have the original Pink interface, but on the second month still with the same IPTV provider service, the interface from my Formuler Z7+ was complete changed to grayed black textured.

I have questioned my IPTV provider about this change, and they told me, they have launched one update and converted my Formuler Z7+ to a Provider Box without my permission or consent.

I din't bought the Formuler Z7+ from this IPTV provider service, also I didn't know this was possible for they interact this way.

I have requested to convert my Formuler Z7+ back to Retail Box, and it is back again to a Retail Box.

I think it is dangerous this option for the IPTV provider service to be able to convert your Retail Box to a Provider Box without permission or consent since I didn't bought the Box from them.

So my question is:
    How can I block the IPTV provider service from modify my Formuler Z7+ from Retail Box to a Provider Box?

• Hi there,

You cannot block this feature as it is very useful for providers. You should ask you provider what PIN they use in this feature (and they should make it readily available for you!) so if your box gets again update with provider data you can easily convert it back to retail mode if you want.

Anyway, I think they won't send these kinds of updates very often....

Best Regards

John

• The big question is.

The IPTV provider service have modifyed your Retail Box to a Provider Box without permission or consent of the owner since the box wasn't bought from him.

You give up from this IPTV provider service and get a new one. You ask for the PIN to restore the Box to Retail Box and for some reason he dosn't want to give you the code.

This is very wrong Formuler feature, bad intentions people exists everywhere. Formuler users can get little expensive paperweight unless there is a way to revert this without the PIN code.

How do you solve this?

• If you just use an portal link there is no way that the box can change in a provider box.

If the provider sent you a molcfg.enc file that you must put on a usb stick the box will change as a provider box.