Formulae z10 pro internet disconnecting

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Forgive me if this is a known issue. I just bought my formuler z10 pro. First one I’ve ever owned. I’m having issues with internet connectivity. First off, this happens whether in hard wired or Wi-Fi. I’m currently connected via Ethernet 1 gig. I’m experience a few random disconnects where whatever I’m watching will freeze, I got back to the main menu and I see an exclamation point over the internet logo. Nothing brings this back on but a reset. As soon as I reset, internet works again. Sometimes for 10 minutes. Most of the time a few hours before it requires another reset. Most notably, I will see this when I leave the box on overnight with the tv off. When I wake up and turn the tv on. No internet. I have to reset the box every morning. This is extremely frustrating when I’m trying to record a show that comes on in the middle of the night. For obvious reasons.

Is this a known issue? Simple fix? Or is my box unique and possibly broken. I am using express VPN as well. I’ve used this VPN on my Amazon fire stick with no issues at all.

• Official Post

Hello,

1. First be sure the last Firmware and MOL2 version are installed/updated.

2. If you use only Ethernet with cable, go to-> home menu -> settings -> Network&Internet ->disable WIFI first , if enabled -> scroll down to IP settings and choose DHCP once.

In same menu you will see also Private DNS -> provider hostname-> choose Cloudflare as DNS Host (If not already set on Router side)

3. Restart the box once, check the Network status and if exclamation mark appear again.

If it appear again, then is something wrong with the cable or router settings, please check them too in that case.