Does F1 recognise USB stick after OpenPli update broken off

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• My update OpenPLi 8.1 to OpenPLi 8.4 did not complete. After startup F1 only text 'FORMULER' shows in window satbox. When trying to install update with flashing from USB stick USB stick not recognised. Tried several usb sticks.

Does F1 recognise an USB stick when OpenPLi does not work?

If yes, is the problem then that F1 has problems with the usb sticks I used and I have to try further?

Thanks in advance,

André

• Depends what you are trying to do and at which point the bootloader need data from usb stick and at which point the open pli image. Second if used stick is not correctly formatted or wrong data, the stick will be not accepted.

• After startup F1 I can see 'FORMULER' in Formuler window.

At formuler-support.tv I can download the Formuler F1-V43 Bootloader.

The description says that after installing and reboating you can see 'F1 {V43}' in VFD window.

That I can see now 'FORMULER' in the windowoe does that mean that F1 is boating as it should be? And that the problem might be the USB sticks?

• Problem solved.

Format the USB stick on a Mac is the problem. I have used an applicating to format on a Windows maner and thee F1 sees the USB stick and flashes OpenPLi.

Thank you for your help.