Z11 portals etc

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I am gradually getting used to the new Z11 portal setup and reducing the groups that I don't use has streamlined it a lot. Adding favorites will narrow channels down even further and make it easier. However, I still find it inconvenient not being able to easily identify the portal name at any given time and I hope this will be improved soon. One thing I really miss is the "All" category for VOD/TV Series. I used this a lot and find it very inconvenient to have to search each genre seperately. Once upon a time, there was the option to search VOD/TV Series by ratings which I found very useful in the "All" section. Is it possible to get that back please or is it a provider thing? On reflection, I may temporary ditch MYTVOnline3 for one of the other apps until the bugs are sorted which is a shame because the supposed improvements were an important consideration in my purchasing the Z11 max pro.