Z8 Pro - No internet connection.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Throwing this out again because I found no resolution.

My Z8 Pro is recognizing the network and connecting.

However, the exclamation point and no internet. All other devices are connecting, even my dreaded old Firestick backup.

At times it will connect only to see download a 0 Mbps and upload at 40 Mbps. That is not the norm but it happens. I’m averaging 200 Mbps on the network.

On Wi-Fi, ethernet is not an option. I’ve done the unplug router and device routine.

Guidance, please. Thanks.

• 1. VPN Off

2. Click on exclamation mark -> IP Settings -> Execute DHCP again or give your Box static IP on router level.

• Mine does the same thing once in a while, and it is extremely frustrating when it happens.

On the homepage the wifi will show as connected, but there will be an exclamation point over the wifi symbol and it will not connect, even though the wifi says connected.

Sometimes restarting will fix it, or forgetting the network, or just leaving it for a while, but I've never found a sure fire way to resolve this issue.

I haven't tried what SAM said, so next time I will, but it's very frustrating. This actually just happened, and now that it connected, the connection speed is very slow and seems to be buffering a lot more.