Formuler z11 pro only showing 24 hours of epg

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• The simple answer would be:NO

However if you switch to MAC (Stalker) connection,and change epg mode to alternate you will have 5-7 days of epg!

Edited once, last by henkie (April 22, 2024 at 10:18 AM).

• The simple answer would be:NO

However if you switch to MAC (Stalker) connection,and change epg mode to alternate you will have 5-7 days of epg!

Thanks for the reply but that doesn't help me when I have a xtreme type service. Trying to do recording 2 days in advance when I leave on weekends. Hard to do with a 1 day guide.

• Thanks for the reply but that doesn't help me when I have a xtreme type service. Trying to do recording 2 days in advance when I leave on weekends. Hard to do with a 1 day guide.

I am in the same boat,also XC conection on providers,and no option to switch to MAC,unfortunately there is no solution to the issue and i doubt it will ever come:frowning_face:

• I'm thinking that the EPG from any server is supplied by the Server you may want to contact your provider, I have serveral Servers and 1 gives me 7 days no problem the others vary from 36hrs to 3 days ahead it is a provider issue I'm sure!