Problem with stanby

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Whne the tuner standby, the applications ( e. g. xcam) in the background turns off after about 30 minutes. Then I can not start it with the remote control. I need to turn off the power to get up. What I have wrongly set.

• I done " incl. in the network and quickly press the red button, the diode will flash red and green, hold button 1 on the remote control for about 5 seconds, the receiver will reboot and start clean as if from the factory. This is called reset with clearing."

• Hi all,

I also have standby issue but it ONLY happens when I have apps installed.

When box is "clean" it does not happen, at least for me. If I install, for example Terrarium TV and run it, box will eventually stuck in standby :-(

Using SAT and IPTV with "clean" box and no problem. Standby bug ONLY if I install Terrarium. Don't know for sure if it happens also with other apps.

Best Regards