Quicksupport Team Viewer app not working

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi,

Can someone please tell me why the Quick Support Teamviewer app does not work on the Z7+.

I can connect to the device but I cannot control it.

thanks

• Works fine if you use the one available for download in the Market.

Not sure what you're on about.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Mine was working prior to a few days ago, I have uninstalled it, installed from market (which I get an error from PC say "remote device is running an older version and cannot connect". I downloaded from play store.. will screen share but cannot control. Every version I try on the box will not let me CONTROL remotely.. only screen share.

I need the remote control ability. Help?

• I'm having this issue as well. The version of the app in the market is 2 versions old. Teamviewer is not allowing any connections to this version anymore.

Formuler needs to update their Market... Getting old in there!

I have downloaded the newer version, 14, and every single box I install it on, will only allow screen share. Before this version, it was hit or miss whether I would be able to remote control it, or just screen view.

Unfortunately, this looks like a teamviewer issue. I sell a lot of these boxes and I've tried many remote apps. Teamviewer was the only one that mostly worked. I think we are screwed now.

• Don't blame Formuler if Teamviewer decides to arbitrarily cut support for older QS apps.

Maybe next time you should complain on the Teamviewer forums when Teamviewer stops working.

New QuickSupport Version 14.3.178 that works with Formuler devices will be uploaded to the Market today.

If you can't wait for the Market to be updated, you can download the new APK from the link below:

https://drive.google.com/open?…JRUmHR3AiroU1S8LdXs4nA9yK

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• SAM

Closed the thread.
  • SAM

Removed the Label wcf.acp.label.label6