Problem with VOD on MyTVOnline 2 + related questions

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Apologies in advance for having a few questions and if they're basic due to my lack of knowledge on this subject.

I've got a Formuler Z+ Neo and everything was working perfectly with MyTVOnline 2 with live channels/TV and VOD.

A few months back, I began to notice a problem with VOD. My son, who is a toddler loves a certain kid's programme and I would regularly put certain episodes on for him. All of a sudden, when watching an episode it would skip to the start of the next episode. At first I thought it was specific to an episode, or that specific programme or that series of the programme but it has since done it with everything from other series of various genres and films.

There is no set pattern to it and it never used to do it before. My provider has had no complaints from others and people I know who have the same provider have not mentioned the problem.

Recently, after not using VOD for a while due to the issue I decided to try again and I got through 10+ episodes (7 minutes per episode) of the programme my son likes before the problem did it again. It was doing it far sooner than this when I originally discovered the problem. It also still does it on everything on VOD.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Also, has the Z+ Neo stopped receiving updates to fix problems? I'm aware storage is limited and it is an older device, as I had to make space for the last update I received last year. The lack of space also means I can't download an alternative to MyTVOnline 2 as suggested by my provider due to lack of storage.

Is it worth upgrading to a better device like the Z11 Pro Max which has more storage. Will this either receive an update to fix the problem or enable me to use an alternative to MyTVOnline 2 - whether that is MyTVOnline 3 or another, which will enable VOD to work as it did previously?

Thanks in advance.

• Official Post

A few months back, I began to notice a problem with VOD. My son, who is a toddler loves a certain kid's programme and I would regularly put certain episodes on for him. All of a sudden, when watching an episode it would skip to the start of the next episode. At first I thought it was specific to an episode, or that specific programme or that series of the programme but it has since done it with everything from other series of various genres and films.

There is no set pattern to it and it never used to do it before. My provider has had no complaints from others and people I know who have the same provider have not mentioned the problem.

Recently, after not using VOD for a while due to the issue I decided to try again and I got through 10+ episodes (7 minutes per episode) of the programme my son likes before the problem did it again. It was doing it far sooner than this when I originally discovered the problem. It also still does it on everything on VOD.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Also, has the Z+ Neo stopped receiving updates to fix problems? I'm aware storage is limited and it is an older device, as I had to make space for the last update I received last year. The lack of space also means I can't download an alternative to MyTVOnline 2 as suggested by my provider due to lack of storage.

1. You can go to Settings -> Apps -> clear cache and data, restart the box an start MOL2 again. Be first sure your portal data are saved somewhere else on pc if portal disappear.

2 . If first doesn`t help, do factory reset and set the box fresh.

Is it worth upgrading to a better device like the Z11 Pro Max which has more storage. Will this either receive an update to fix the problem or enable me to use an alternative to MyTVOnline 2 - whether that is MyTVOnline 3 or another, which will enable VOD to work as it did previously?

Of course, from hardware view are 1M. Miles between this two boxes and updates are frequently.