Errors MytvOnline 3 - Formuler Z11 Pro Max

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello, I bought a Formuler Z11 Pro Max because it is well priced, I use MOL3, but sometimes these errors appear. I came to the forum to search and try to solve it with some tips here and nothing, it remains the same.

Just this weekend, I was watching a channel and when I switched to the other, the error "A network error has occurred" appears. I tested it on 4 other servers and all had the same error. Almost like the box, had lost the connection to the internet. I tested it on my mobile phone, in another app and it worked fine. Let's just say it's weird...

I've tested several servers and I often have these problems..

Thank you for your help.

• I have the same problems. I did one factory reset and the problem was over. But now the problem occurs again. I use to work with a Qsmarter OS 10 box, never a problem but the quality o f the picture was less. That is why I bought the Formuler Z11 Pro Max. Not quite happy now. I have the feeling that they use me as tester.

• Hello, I bought a Formuler Z11 Pro Max because it is well priced, I use MOL3, but sometimes these errors appear. I came to the forum to search and try to solve it with some tips here and nothing, it remains the same.

Just this weekend, I was watching a channel and when I switched to the other, the error "A network error has occurred" appears. I tested it on 4 other servers and all had the same error. Almost like the box, had lost the connection to the internet. I tested it on my mobile phone, in another app and it worked fine. Let's just say it's weird...

I've tested several servers and I often have these problems..

Thank you for your help.

Error message as in image error4 jpeg usually appears when you lose the lan connection and automatically switch to the wifi connection, you can simulate this by pulling out the lan connection

• We will need next week log files from users with such issue, so the devs can look into. This week Formuler have holidays.