GTV-BT1 learning mode

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi,

Sorry if that question was already asked somewhere but I didn't find it anywhere.

I bought a Formuler Z11 Pro Max that came with GTV-BT1 remote.

I know about the remote app, and STB mode is correctly working with my TV. I want to setup the sound on the BT mode to work with my Klipsch speakers, but it don't seem to work with the app, although it's setup correctly and Klipsch uses the same IR code for all their devices (according to their doc) so it's not my speakers that uses a different IR code. Is it something I'm missing there ? The remote is correctly sending an IR code, I checked using my phone camera and the IR light is visible when pressing the volume buttons, but it seems like the code is incorrect and my speakers don't react.

Ideally I would also want to setup a button at the bottom of the remote so I could switch my speakers off and on.

Additionally, I would want to reprogram a button to change HDMI source without the need to switch mode: holding 3 seconds, pressing source, then holding 3 seconds again, that's too much work, I just want to setup the "Source" button at the bottom of the remote to always change sources regardless of the remote mode. (or another button, I don't really care, but the best would be the one already labelled)

All those issue could be resolved by switching the remote to learning mode, and make it learn the correct IR code I want it to send, which is what I did with my previous remote.

I searched extensively online but I seems like the GTV-BT1 can only be programmed using the app, which can't do what I want. I know that the BT mode can act as hybrid between IR and BT on certains buttons, as it's what it's doing when the volume button are set up.

Does someone here have some ideas at what I could do ? Or link me the documentation about it ?

Thanks

• . . . Additionally, I would want to reprogram a button to change HDMI source without the need to switch mode: holding 3 seconds, pressing source, then holding 3 seconds again, that's too much work, I just want to setup the "Source" button at the bottom of the remote to always change sources regardless of the remote mode. (or another button, I don't really care, but the best would be the one already labelled) . . .

I'm not sure how this happened but after I paired the BT-1 with my TCL TV, somehow when in "TV" mode the : : shortcut key on the bottom right does close to what you want. With one press it brings up the list of all inputs and the "Home" option. The shortcut key does nothing in "STB" mode unless you program it to do something.

Maybe this is specific to a TCL TV but it is really convenient.

• the code for the soundbar is tested before right? Box ask then or you see the volume goes up and down.

Pres yes if you see volume from your soundbar change, press NO if it dont change.

After pressing no the app tries another code.

I already did that but there is only one set of codes available with Klipsch in the app, and it doesn't work.

According Klipsch documentation, there is only one set of codes for all their speakers, so mine should not be different.

I could live with all others issues, but having two remote only because I can't change volume with that one is clearly something I don't want haha

I'm not sure how this happened but after I paired the BT-1 with my TCL TV, somehow when in "TV" mode the : : shortcut key on the bottom right does close to what you want. With one press it brings up the list of all inputs and the "Home" option. The shortcut key does nothing in "STB" mode unless you program it to do something.

Maybe this is specific to a TCL TV but it is really convenient.

Yes it's also working with my Samsung TV, but I want to have the same effect regardless of the mode, so that it also work on STB. And you cannot program the remote to do that within the app.

The idea is to change source without needing to change the remote from STB to TV and back again (3 seconds per switch, it's 6 seconds + another button just to switch source)