Deleting Recordings

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • hi guys just picked up a formuler z7+ and have taken the time to read about the timeshift issues on this unit and the incoming epg fix but could someone tell me how to deete recordings i make with the box. They are recording so made a 2 minute recording off ghost in the shell tonight but cant figure out how to delete it and also when I am recording can i get rid of the red display in the top right hand corner as when i press back it reminds me I am recording. Thanks in advance Mark.

• RCU Button Playlist -> mark your recording and delete with red button.
    When you are recording you can only watch this channel, if you want to change to other channel you must then stop the recording.

• Playback or Delete a recording:

Open MYTVOnline
    Press the PLAYLIST button on the RCU
    Select the recording to delete
    Press the RED hotkey

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• Thanks guys I was going to file explorer and exiting the app. There still remains a couple of files of no size really remaining in the folder not viewable in mytv online, does anyone know how to delete them in android.

• Thanks Sam will try when at home. I was using file explorer to look and couldn’t find any option to delete the files from my mounted usb drive. Will look for windows explorer.

I think what Sam was recommending you try is to remove the USB from the Z7+ and insert the USB into a PC.
    From the PC, you can delete files more easily.

If you're set on deleting files directly from the Z7+, download any suitable File Manager from the Play Store.
    Note that most File Managers on the Play Store are optimized for touchscreen interface, so they may not work correctly with the D-pad on the remote controller.
    If that happens, use the mouse cursor function on the Remote.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• I think what Sam was recommending you try is to remove the USB from the Z7+ and insert the USB into a PC.

This is one way but what i was recommended was directly deleting of files trough network share folder, media_rw and then connected device,in this case sda1.