Recording

>> Important Information <<

If users still ignore our forum rules and post again portal`s by name and url`s, the thread will be closed, postings deleted and user/s banned.
This is not a support forum for provider/portal related issues! Pleas follow the forum rules.

Thank you for your understanding.
  • Just want to confirm what i read on the official site about S Turbo

Can we record at least one program while recording another on iptv portal with mytvonline app ?

Or is it base on setup when we have both iptv and dvb?..

please provide me limitation and how it work please

thank

• Can we record at least one program while recording another on iptv portal with mytvonline app ?

You mean at same time recording some DVB channel and then go to Mytvonline (IPTV) and start recording other IPTV Channel? Please give detailed informations what you exactly want to do.

• My question is only related to ip tv. So i want to be sure and know if it possible when i open mytvonline app i can record in the background while watching another channel? Or if when you record something you must list to it

Is there any other of your model that can do that?? or any other android box

Hope

• I understand this is an issue with your IPTV supplier. To do this, you need to have multiple streaming. Not all suppliers offer this. Most of the time you need to have 2 subscriptions I found.

• My question is only related to ip tv. So i want to be sure and know if it possible when i open mytvonline app i can record in the background while watching another channel? Or if when you record something you must list to it

Is there any other of your model that can do that?? or any other android box

Hope

See this thread:
    Recordings stop or won't start (BUG?)

That should clarify what is currently going to happen.

• thank iconic...i think that could be great that mytvonline app should work in background...while we are watching recorded file, downloade file..or using another app like netflix..

i'm be waiting for pvr improved.. :)