I'm having trouble getting the PVR function to work properly. I have a USB formatted to fat32. A few questions:
1. Does the PVR function (pause/record live TV) only work on channels that offer timeshift capabilities?
2. My USB stick records whatever I'm watching in a "timeshift" file until it's full. After the stick is full it will no longer allow me to rewind live TV or schedule recordings. I have to delete that file in order to allow for the PVR function to work again. Is there a way to avoid this?
3. Can I record live tv or future shows on an SD card?
4. If I schedule a recording does my box have to be left on? Will it wake automatically if left in standby mode and record?
5. Is there a way to delete files using the native file browser? I can only see options to view info but not delete. I've been having to delete the timeshift file from my PC.