No audio tracks or subtitles on channels - no pause/rewind options ?

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello !

im new with iptvs and i just received my first one few hours ago

im on MyTVOnline2

there is some channels that i know, has normaly original languages audio track + the french version (in my case) and some subtitles

i see here that there is no audio or subtitles changes possible :loudly_crying_face:

i really dont understand, it would be .. 'paradoxal' if there is such restrictions on those kind of services such as iptvs :upside_down_face:

any help ?

thanxx (sorry if my english aint perfect)

edit: oh, and i forgot to mention the no possibility for rewind or pause

• Ask your service provider about audio tracks and subtitles. Formuler has nothing to do with this.

Plug a usb memory device into your Z8 then enable timeshift from the Settings menu (Main Menu > Settings) in order to pause and rewind.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• 175n That not true.

I have the same problem with VOD and I can't get it working.

using the SMART IPTV app on the TV, language, subtitle adjustment, and fast-forward and rewind work. But unfortunately not on my Z8. Does anyone have any tips?

What I have already tried is the following

For the subtitle and language choice:

- Via the color buttons. I think red stood for this. But for the sake of convenience, I tested all the colors using the Z8 remote control while watching the movie. Nothing but a pause button appeared.

- Checked the setting of the myonlinetv 2 app. Set the default subtitle here. Unfortunately this does not work either.

- Various search terms used via the internet but unfortunately few to no results about this report.

For further rinsing and rewinding:

- I tried to flush further using the ok button and the arrow buttons. Unfortunately no result.

- Vie the forward and backward >>,> |, << and | <buttons. Unfortunately no result.

- Checked the setting of the myonlinetv 2 app. Can't find anything.

- Various search terms used via the internet but unfortunately few to no results about this report.

I currently use the app version:

7.1.1-1070-243bcf5e and Firmware Version: v1.4.14

• Solved it :smiling_face:

It seems to be related to the fact that during initial installation and during setup a standard subtitle setting ensures that certain options are dropped when using VOD. If the steps are carried out as described, then a standard subtitle can be chosen again. But not before the VOD is opened for the first time.

- Reset the firmware.

1. go to the quick settings in the folmuler z8 box.

2. Click on Reset

3. Enter your pin code (0000)

4. choose software reset. (So do not set back to factory settings. This didn't work for me)

- Turn off the standard subtitle.

1. Click on Menu in the mytv online 2 app via the remote control

2. Click on Settings: Make sure that the subtitle language is set to off

Now you will be able to rewind and rewind and even adjust the subtitle and language of the film/ series or tv :).

Edited 2 times, last by encartav (May 21, 2019 at 7:36 PM).