iview hd app

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi please could someone help me as I have wasted hours trying to download iview hd app onto my box so I can start my free trial.

I have subscribed to iview hd iptv but cannot download their app. I got onto their website and onto the download page, press download the webpage download shows at the bottom of the page with the blue circle but when I go into my folder nothing has downloaded. I have used Firefox for android as cannot get remote to work on google chrome. I am wondering if my new Formuler Z7 + box is faulty.

• Hi please could someone help me as I have wasted hours trying to download iview hd app onto my box so I can start my free trial.

I have subscribed to iview hd iptv but cannot download their app. I got onto their website and onto the download page, press download the webpage download shows at the bottom of the page with the blue circle but when I go into my folder nothing has downloaded. I have used Firefox for android as cannot get remote to work on google chrome. I am wondering if my new Formuler Z7 + box is faulty.

Why not create a new thread your question has nothing to do with this thread.

• Postings moved to new thread, please read forum rules. No thread hijacking and no provider names!

Back to your question: Why don't you use mytvonline for your free trial subscription? You don't need this iview hd app for iptv.

Video Tutorials Z7+ / Zx / Z7+ 5G / Zx 5G

• SAM

Closed the thread.