1.1.1.1 and VPN service

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi.

I have both express vpn and 1.1.1.1 on my box.

When I enable the vpn it turns off 1.1.1.1 and the same the other way.

As both apps create a VPN profile, is there a way these can be used at the same time?

1.1.1.1 isn’t a VPN so I’d like to use both services at the same time.

In IOS, both can be used together but not on android? Or can it, specifically on this box.

Many thanks

• I have Express VPN on the box and also already downloaded cloudflares 1.1.1.1 app.

Problem I described is you can’t use both apps at the same time as the box won’t allow it due to cloudflare requiring a VPN profile and also Express VPN requiring the same.

I was hoping the Formuler z8 would allow multiple VPN profiles but seems not the case.

• I have Express VPN on the box and also already downloaded cloudflares 1.1.1.1 app.

Problem I described is you can’t use both apps at the same time as the box won’t allow it due to cloudflare requiring a VPN profile and also Express VPN requiring the same.

I was hoping the Formuler z8 would allow multiple VPN profiles but seems not the case.

Why on earth would u want two vpn's at the same time...lol!!

Cloudflare is NOT even a vpn but merely a DNS resolver. If you want... change the DNS on the Z8 to cloudflare or better yet use Quad9-(9.9.9.9/149.112.112.112)....way better privacy with them and just as fast.

• Why on earth would u want two vpn's at the same time...lol!!

Cloudflare is NOT even a vpn but merely a DNS resolver. If you want... change the DNS on the Z8 to cloudflare or better yet use Quad9-(9.9.9.9/149.112.112.112)....way better privacy with them and just as fast.

Right, and agree

• Well it’s quite simple.... rather than changing this that and the other... Cloudflare provide an app for said device which can be turned off and on at leisure as well as automatically coming on until it’s turned off. In turn that app creates a VPN profile, it clearly doesn’t mean it’s a VPN but it creates the profile all the same.

Throughout multiple posts within this forum the 1.1.1.1 app is recommended.

I actually used it when it first came out and rate it highly.

• Well it’s quite simple.... rather than changing this that and the other... Cloudflare provide an app for said device which can be turned off and on at leisure as well as automatically coming on until it’s turned off. In turn that app creates a VPN profile, it clearly doesn’t mean it’s a VPN but it creates the profile all the same.

Throughout multiple posts within this forum the 1.1.1.1 app is recommended.

I actually used it when it first came out and rate it highly.

Read this about cloudflare and other DNS providers. (if you're concerned with privacy and security)

https://www.snbforums.com/threads/cloud9-dns.56918/

https://medium.com/@useradd_de…to-the-nines-a185e18459b9

• SAM

Closed the thread.