Loss of resolution each time the formuler is restarted

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Each time the formuler Z8 is restarted, I lose the resolution and color format configuration (4K Ultra HD, 3840 x 2160 pixels, YUV420).

My configuration is as follows: I have a 4K HDMI amplifier and behind I have a 4K video projector.

I wonder if it is not the order in which my devices are switched on (formulate, 4K amplifier, video projector) which means that I have to reset the resolution and color settings each time.

At each restart I switch back to RGB and 1080p resolution and I have to reset the resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels and the colors YUV420.

Has anyone ever had the same problem?

Do you have a solution ?

Thanks

EDIT : I have the latest update : Official FW 1.4.53 - SW 7.6.3 (08.01.2020), I had the same problem before the update

• Try disabling "hdmi auto adaptation":

Z8 homescreen > press "RESOLUTION" (button on RCU) > press "BACK" > uncheck "HDMI auto adaptation" > Press "BACK"

Thank you for the quick return but I forgot to specify that this option is of course unchecked ... so the solution is not this

• Is it possible that still some option in the "amplifier" and/or projector is doing some sort of "auto config"?

Meaning, did you 100% confirm that both the incoming AND the outgoing ports on the amplifier are "completely" fixed to the 4K resolution? And the incoming port on the projector is also fixed (if possible)?

Which would be confirmed by a "black screen" or "no signal" when connecting a max 1080p output screen to the same port.

• Is it possible that still some option in the "amplifier" and/or projector is doing some sort of "auto config"?

I don't think so, but I'll check tonight

Meaning, did you 100% confirm that both the incoming AND the outgoing ports on the amplifier are "completely" fixed to the 4K resolution? And the incoming port on the projector is also fixed (if possible)?

Which would be confirmed by a "black screen" or "no signal" when connecting a max 1080p output screen to the same port.

Yes the amplifier supports 4K and the video projector too. When I specify on the Z8 the resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels and the colors YUV420 it works with the requested settings. But as soon as I restart the Z8 I fall back to a 1080p resolution and I have to re-indicate the resolution I want: 3840 x 2160 pixels and the colors YUV420

• I did some tests.

The resolution is kept when I first start my video projector (about 10s) or / and the amplifier and lastly the Z8.

In fact the video projector takes about 10s to start and you should

• Hi, is your used HDMI cable OK ? Formuler Z8 4K uses HDMI 2.0a version. Are you using the right cable ? Does this mean an HDMI 2.0(a) cable ?