Bluetooth headphones

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I'm new here. How many Bluetooth headphones can I use simultaneously? I tried two devices but one of them is always silent?

I use another box MAG351 and this box is capable of two devices would be great if this works on this box as well.

Bluetooth on my Z8 is not as stable as on z7+ seems that reconnection is always a problem I need to pair everytime to reconnect.

Kind regards,

Lee

• Lee, if you'd like you could use a Bluetooth transmitter . Connect I'd to the optical SPDIF out of your TV or your box. I am using the Avantree Oasis Plus. Listening with two headphones simultaneously .

Before I was using a different transmitter, did not sound better than the BT of the Formuler. The BlueTooth standard used can have quite an influence on the quality of the sound, imho.

• Thanks a lot for your responses. That keeps me away from trieng again and again. My guess actually was, that something isn't right with my hardware!

Because my MAG351 is able to support 2 devices.

SPDIF might be the best source not to keep tv busy for others.

Thanks,

Lee

• Hello Lee, i had the same issue with a headset Jabra Bluetooth. It was recognized and paired, but the sound of tv was cut and there was no sound in the headset. Today, i was searching why there was no more sound out of the TV. And it was the headset used for laptop that was connected and the sound was playing.

And this is where a saw that the Sound system in General parameters of Z8 had becoming OFF. I powered off the headset, and the sound TV came back when i put Sound system ON in the Sound parameters of Z8. I tried again headset, and it came to life when i apply Sound system OFF and then ON.

Strange, but i'm happy to have found this and hope the possibility will be offered to you to use your bluetooth headset too. :winking_face:

• My Alexa is the worst device for stealing Bluetooth, Like you say i have to go into alexa settings and 9 out of 10 times it has connected so interfering with sound on device i intended to connect not just with Z8