No internet connection

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• hello, I have a form z + recently it disconnects often and now it does not want to connect at all my supplier tells me that on his side everything and good and I think so, because when I want to connect with MYTVONLINEv1.9.94 it stay a while and then tell me connection problem please check your internet connection but on the box youtube works as well as google I think it is the box which does not find the portal I did factory reset software reset several times I I even did a recovery facinit via usb but still the same message while I have the other applications that go on the internet.

The MYTVONLINE v1.9.94 application is put by default on startup by me in the system.

I even tried wifi without the internet cable but still the same message.

After 24 hours off I restarted and it connected to the portal slowly and I knew how to have the channels but the management of putting the favorites worked at the beginning but then I had to leave the group of channels for what then put in memory image freeze I changed the channel I had the sound of the channel that I had just put but still the frozen image of the other channel and that on all the channels I changed I tried by changing group cinema chain but still frozen images of the beginning and sound of the chain put.

So even by putting the standby I turn on again and it returns to the frozen screen from the start I decide to restart with the remote control (stb) but now it does not want to connect to the portal this box worked well before the last software update and Mytvonline.

Formulate Z +

Retail box

app version iptv v1.09.94-r2540 - January 14, 2020

s / w version v2.8.96 - March 06, 2020

s / w revision r23219

Z_PLUS model

Here are some photos.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i7kgwo8j25wud8i/IMG_6790.JPG?dl=0

This is if someone can help me I thank him in advance

volpe fernando

• Official Post

Hello Fernando,

Moved the thread into proper forum.

Let us go short and straight way. Please do following and if you need some technical help in some cases, ask someone with good network knowledge to do it for you. Your Firmware is up to date, so we can start with following.

Connect the box only with lan cable, wifi should be turned off.

Z+:

1. Do again factory reset to be sure all settings are on factory defaults (save first your provider url).

2. Go again trough setup process, set your box fresh and disable wifi, only Ethernet lan cable should be active.

We are working now only on box, no need to setup Mytvonline app, just check short if this is correctly installed.

3. After finished setup -> Home Menu -> Cog wheel -> Wifi _> check again if off. Now go to Ethernet icon and change your IP from Automatic (DHCP) to Manual and Static ip (take the ip 192.168.xxx.xxx that your Router gave you already, make a note from this ip for later) and save with clicking on SET.

Router:

1. If it is possible to change the Router from IPV6 to IPV4, please change now and restart the Router once.

2. After Router restart, go to Network and give your Z+ the same static ip like noted before and save at end.

3. Find on your Router admin panel DNS Server and change this. Standard DNS Server is one from your ISP.

Here you have two good choices.

Google DNS Server:

Version 4 (IPv4):

• Preferred DNS-Server: 8.8.8.8
    • Alternative DNS-Server: 8.8.4.4

Version 6 (IPv6):

• Preferred DNS-Server: 2001:4860:4860::8888
    • Alternative DNS-Server: 2001:4860:4860::8844

Much faster and more secure is Cloudflare DNS Server, i would use this one:

Version 4 (IPv4):

• Preferred DNS-Server: 1.1.1.1
    • Alternative DNS-Server: 1.0.0.1

Version 6 (IPv6):

• Preferred DNS-Server: 2606:4700:4700::1111
    • Alternative DNS-Server: 2606:4700:4700::1001

4. Since you working already on Router, check also if your 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz ID is different. If not, give your 2.4 Ghz and 5Ghz Frequency bands different ID`s. Please note, your Z+ supports only 2.4 Ghz!

5. You have done all, save all router settings at end? Please restart again your Router.

Z+:

1. Restart your Z+ first and check under Home Menu -> Cog wheel -> Ethernet -> Manual if our old static Ip is active. On left side one window earlier you can see if the Box shows "Connected to internet: YES" or not. If not, we must check all settings again, if yes test the connection with YouTube or something else first.

2. At this point don`t set Mytvonline to load on startup. This can be done later if you see the Network works fine and the Box get always instantly connection to Internet.

3. If all is done right and works fine, you should not have any more problems with Internet connection. Now you can start Mytvonline, do your Setup for this app and try to connect with your provider.

• sorry sir for posting in the wrong place. for the rest I am not technical enough for network configuration I will get help and then I come back to you to inform you this will not be immediately because there is the confinement of the population following the coronovirus 19 again thank you sam:thumbs_up::smiling_face:

• hello, sam I tested a few things and it works I can leave it like that or there is a risk of hacking of my network in fact I put on the wired connection ip address that I had when I was in wifi and I disabled the wifi it is surely my router which created this address. thank you very much

• Official Post

If you make all settings exactly like in guidance then you don`t need to worry about security. Nice to hear it works now :smiling_face: