No video when changing channels

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi, when changing to a different channel I get a black screen. This happens two my both z8. I can see my epg information. I see that my provider is showing connected.

I tried to reboot the device but same problem.

• More information required!

On both Z8s how are they connected? Is it username and password and are you using the same login for both boxes?

If you are, does your subscription allow two connections (multiroom) if not then speak with your provider to add this (if they support it)

If you need further assistance please provide more detail and we can all try to help

• I've got the same issue and posted another thread about it.

Using another box (not a forumler) the portal is working just fine.

So, it has to be a mytvonline2 bug.

The thing is for me that the sound dissapears to.

I've got the Z8 connected through a reciever but it doesn't happen on the other box.

/ T

• You’ve not really provided any information unfortunately.

The first post suggested the issue happens when using two Z8s at the same time, so to me it means his sub is not supported for multiroom. If that’s the case, that’s the reason why.

You also have not mentioned that information. If you can confirm, maybe we or Formuler can advise better to help.

• You’ve not really provided any information unfortunately.

The first post suggested the issue happens when using two Z8s at the same time, so to me it means his sub is not supported for multiroom. If that’s the case, that’s the reason why.

You also have not mentioned that information. If you can confirm, maybe we or Formuler can advise better to help.

Sorry,

This is about one single box in one single home with mac address. No login credentials.

• Official Post

Ok, means Stalker in use. Did you clear the cache from MOL2 and rebooted the box once? Refresh option used in MOL2 Menu when this happens?

• Ok, means Stalker in use. Did you clear the cache from MOL2 and rebooted the box once? Refresh option used in MOL2 Menu when this happens?

Hmm... where to clear the cache?

There is no option under settings or within the mytvonline2 app For this?

T

• Btw ..

Yesterday I did nothing when the image became black.

I waited for about 10-15 minutes. Then the image came back just like that.

At the same time I had another TV turned on with another account active with another stb box which was working fine during the whole time.

Clear cache did not make any difference. =(