Playback

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• i could record a program for example 3hours long, usualy wwe raw on bt sports, lately when i play it back it keeps jumping ahead by 10minutes or more, i try rewind it but it will not play the 10 that was jumped!! Also today it recorded 3hours 15minutes which is correct but would only play back 90minutes, how do i fix this??? I have done all the usual, format usb, clear cache etc...:exclamation_mark:

• have problems with timeshift on my Z7 +. if I pause on a channel, the picture and sound stop, as it should. but then when I start again the picture is still. Sometimes playback can start but you get sound from both real time and timeshift. Sometimes it can play for about 15-60 minutes and then stop and stand still. Have tried several different USB memories and now have a 64gb formatted with rufus as it says on the forum.?