Scheduled Recording from standby

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi,

When you schedule a recording, for example overnight, with the device in standby, why can't MYTVOnline2 be forced to start on the TV channel on which you programmed the recording? Or to stay still in stanby?

At me, MYTVOnline2 when the scheduled recording starts from standby it opens on the last TV channel I watched + recording in background

It seems to me somehow a waste of bandwidth with 2 lines used at the same time. Or for example the provider only offers you just 1 line ... there is a good chance that the scheduled recording will fail.

Whenever I want to schedule a recording, I have to be careful that when I put the device on standby, the last TV channel I watch is the one I am going to record. It's very frustrating ...

• Hi,

When you schedule a recording, for example overnight, with the device in standby, why can't MYTVOnline2 be forced to start on the TV channel on which you programmed the recording? Or to stay still in stanby?

At me, MYTVOnline2 when the scheduled recording starts from standby it opens on the last TV channel I watched + recording in background

It seems to me somehow a waste of bandwidth with 2 lines used at the same time. Or for example the provider only offers you just 1 line ... there is a good chance that the scheduled recording will fail.

Whenever I want to schedule a recording, I have to be careful that when I put the device on standby, the last TV channel I watch is the one I am going to record. It's very frustrating ...

I have exactly the same issue. I use one line. Scheduled recordings will fail when I put the box on standby while the box is on a different channel from the channel set for the scheduled recording. Could this issue please be solved?

New findings:

It turns out that this issue happens only with my m3u connection. After writing the above I have re-tested it with a m3u connection, same issue. Tested twice with a portal connection, here there is no issue of failed recordings.

What could be the reason?

Edited once, last by Rudivb: New findings added (December 25, 2020 at 11:38 AM).