What would cause pausing and/or a repeat loop of the last few minutes of what was being watched?

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• So, I'll be watching a movie and it'll pause, sometimes stop, come back or pause then catch up, but the best part is I'll be watching a movie and the screen will go blank for a second and the last scene I was just watching will repeat and it'll get stuck in this loop until I change the channel and the change it back again.

• It can be both internet provider / service.

to be certain you need to compare at the same time with a friend who have the same service but not the same internet provider.

Sometimes it can happen that some low cost internet provider, limits the flow when there are strong influences like in the evening and during these corona day more people at home streaming / working, so low cost internet provider are poorly equipped.