Trailer

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I got a mac connected connection and i can't see trailers of the vod and series, when i connect with a friends account with xc api i can see Trailers, can this be fixed for the mac connections? (Same provider)

• Official Post

Trailers are only available for MAC connections with custom Stalker (MAC) portal.

Your service provider needs to customize their server implementation. It isn't something that needs to be "fixed" in MOL2 because it isn't a bug.

Alternatively, you can ask your service provider to provide you with an XC API login instead of the MAC login.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.

• I dont see the trailer on the VOD on my current server... PROVIDER is willing to cooperate and update.. he is using stalker based (MAC)

how can they connect to the api for stalkerware(Infomir) for them to get that done.... ? if you can guide or send me a documentation that would really help