Z10 pro max removable device / storage

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• i am having consistent issues mounting usb or sd card for that matter.

I just got a 64G sandisk and I am running into the following:

1) When the card is formatted as a removable device it's accessible within android.

However when I try to configure Mytvonline2 with the device, timeshift does not work.

2) When the card is formatted as a removable storage it does not even work within android.

I am getting the following message within storage section in settings. "disk has been safely ejected"
    I have not found a way to load up the Z10 pro while successfully having the card/usb mounted.

Mytvonline2 timeshift works better with removable storage, if only i could get it setup.

Any ideas of how to resolve this? i have attempted quite a few permutations trying to make it wok with no avail.

am I the only one reporting it ? ... its fairly consistent to get it to fail.

It is interesting that android cannot read a mount that it previously formatted.

• Same process works fine on a shield tv even on another formuler (gtv).

Dont know whats different with z10 pro max. Seems like there is a need for an update to patch this.

• Official Post

format the USB on a PC as NTFS or FAT32. Do not format using Android.

Unsolicited PMs for support will be ignored.

Duplicate support requests to the forums and helpdesk will be ignored.