Mytvoneline 2 stopped working.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• I have two Formuler Z8 Pro and use Mytvonline2 which I have used for at least 7 months without any problems. One night last week, MTO2 stopped working on both boxes at the same time. Both portal and Mu3 have stopped working, m3u works flawlessly on two different Lg smart TVs and with Xiaomi smartphone mobile 4G. Has installed IPTV Pro in the boxes, does not work, used Xiaomi smartphone as a mobile router and connected the boxes via wifi, MTO2 and IPTV Pro does not work. Restarted several times, done factory reset, updated to the latest beta software. With or without VPN does not matter. The only thing I have not tried is another provider. My supplier says that everything works when he tries at his end. Have previously used tow Xiaomi Mi Box without problems, and I have for two devices on my M3u line. Netflix and others work without problems

Someone who has an idea of what happened.:frowning_face:

• Depends from the error you become. What happens exactly when you try with MOL2 to connect with your provider?

Did you tested with VPN on? Maybe your isp blocked the provider..

• Picture 1 portal, pictur 2 M3U line and VPN on, with or without VPN no difference. M3U line works without problems on Lg smarttv, also works without problems on smartphone Xiaomi M11 mobile 4G. Does not work with Mi 11 as a mobile wifi router connected to the Z8 Pro

• Make tether wifi connection with your phone and connect the box with phones wifi, test again. It could be also DNS problem, change in your router DNS Server to google or cloudflare.

• Got a new line, works without problems on Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G on wifi, 4G and 5G, PC uses VLC, Xiaomi Mi 11 5G on wifi, 4G and 5G. Works with different apps on Lg smarttv, lan and wifi. Have tried at a friend's home, unfortunately the same ISP and with the same results. Reboots several times, tried other iptv apps, IPTV does not work on my two Z8 Pro neither portal nor m3u.

• But m3u is working on Lg smart tv wifi and wlan, on Samsung tab s7+ 5G Android 11 on wifi and mobil 4g and on smartphone Xiaomi Mi11 Android 12 wifi and 4G mobile. But not on 2 Formuler Z8 Pro Mytvoneline2 and Tivimate not portal and not mu3 line is working. Netflix, Youtube and so on is working fine. Z8 mtol2 via mobil hotspot dont work but Netflix and so on work fine. Two almost new Z8 Pro and Mtol2 dies at the same time and can not get started again no matter what I do very strange.

• But m3u is working on Lg smart tv wifi and wlan, on Samsung tab s7+ 5G Android 11 on wifi and mobil 4g and on smartphone Xiaomi Mi11 Android 12 wifi and 4G mobile. But not on 2 Formuler Z8 Pro Mytvoneline2 and Tivimate not portal and not mu3 line is working. Netflix, Youtube and so on is working fine. Z8 mtol2 via mobil hotspot dont work but Netflix and so on work fine. Two almost new Z8 Pro and Mtol2 dies at the same time and can not get started again no matter what I do very strange.

Try to do factory reset first and try it again.

When it comes to die, if you mean you are seeing RED light on the box, it should be fixed or replaced,

You'd better contact your seller/dealer

• Everything works except Mtol2 and other IPTV apps that I have tried on Z8 Pro. Got a new line from my seller, with the same result. Made factory reset several times, uninstalled and newly installed apps. Netflix and others work on the box, work fine as mediaplayer whit VLC via usb stick. The only thing I have not been able to try is another ISP yet.
    Summary, Mtol2 and Tivimate give error messages that there is a fault on the mu3 line and also on the portal, but the line works without problems on other devices, wlan and wifi, and on the same network and via the same ISP, with or without VPN does not matter. So I have two boxes that are almost brand new that behave in the same way ...