Iptv freezes when VPN is connected

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi

Mytv online 2 runs smoothly without vpn + no freeze.

Once the vpn is connected, the streams freeze a lot

I have access to 5 vpns (Express vpn , nord, surfshark, pure and keepsolid). I'm having the same issue with all of them. I changed servers, protocols,... But no luck

The reason I'm running vpn is that some streams are blocked by my isp. I have to connect to a vpn to watch these streams.

I'm testing the VPN by watching streams not blocked by my isp. The same stream freezes with vpn while it doesn't without vpn.

Anyone has an idea of what's going wrong?

If I buy a vpn router dedicated to the Z8, will this fix the issue as the processor of the Z8 will not have to handle the vpn?

Thanks

• Anyone has an idea of what's going wrong?

If I buy a vpn router dedicated to the Z8, will this fix the issue as the processor of the Z8 will not have to handle the vpn?

Would be interesting to know why this happens with your Box and router. All my boxes works just fine with nord vpn.

Did you try to factory reset the box and set fresh? It could be also some process in background, just idea.

Yes definitive, the Router overtakes and the box have free resources.

• Did you try to factory reset the box and set fresh? It could be also some process in background, just idea

Thanks Sam for your feedback.

I would like to try that.

Is it possible to save the favorites channels list of Mytv online 2 before factory reset and restore them after?

• On Z8 you have the possibility to do backup from entire OS including all apps and Mol2. Only single backup from MOL2 is not possible.

You can do backup, factory reset the box and without restoring test first the vpn`s and MOL2. If same, you can restore the backup and if FR solved the issue, set fresh again and do then again new backup from your system.