Sub. black screen

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Yesterday I started up the Formuler and had black screen. Had to turn everything off and on again before I could use the box again. Wasn’t using Mol but other app (Deltatv)

Maybe you have to keep in mind that yesterday a raid was done on a dutch datacenter by the Authorities.and over 100000 thousends iptv subscribers were affected by this.

Does your Mol work?

• Official Post

Maybe you have to keep in mind that yesterday a raid was done on a dutch datacenter by the Authorities.and over 100000 thousends iptv subscribers were affected by this.

Does your Mol work?

Not 100K it was 1.000.000.

Yes, in that case will come on Z11 black screens and error 521 message and on other boxes 7-500 error message.

• Maybe you have to keep in mind that yesterday a raid was done on a dutch datacenter by the Authorities.and over 100000 thousends iptv subscribers were affected by this.

Does your Mol work?

Henkie, sorry for my late response, I didn’t use MOL for a while.

Think that must be it, my provider isn’t reacting on any of my messages and the website and servers are off-line…

Does this mean a can say goodbye to the investment regarding the provider?

• Tom,i am afraid so,if your one of the victims of a closed down provider,there is little you can do as a iptv client.