PQ Settings Menu Keeps Coming Up Randomly

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello all,

I've got a problem with my Z+ Neo box. The PQ Settings menu keeps popping up at random intervals despite the remote not being used.

The menu concerned says:

PQ Settings

Display Mode: Standard

Imprex Engine: Full Screen

It's basically the menu which comes up if you hold the V Format button on the remote, except the remote isn't being used at all.

I've tried taking the batteries out of the remote and inspecting the remote/buttons and it still continues. As far as I am aware, nothing else could be interfering with it. The box is connected directly to the TV via HDMI.

It only seems to do it when watching the VOD section on MyTVOnline2.

Any ideas how I could fix this would be much appreciated.

I found the following closed thread on the subject but it was closed and I'm not sure if it was resolved.

john7021
    June 19, 2022 at 10:50 PM
  • maby you can check the romote app.

That a specific button on the remote opens it when you push on one of the colored buttons.

What romote app is that?

I don't think any of the coloured buttons activate the menu? Either deliberately or accidentally? I've checked the Hotkey settings in the Quick Settings Menu on the home screen and no apps are assigned. While in the MyTV app the colours are still the default actions - eg. Red for some audio options, Green to search, Yellow to lock a channel and Blue to favourite a channel. I don't seem to have any options for the coloured buttons while watching a programme or film on VOD? When I push the down arrow there is no options for them? Nothing happens when I push them either?

It happens when nobody is holding the remote control and regardless of whether it has the batteries in or out.

It's so confusing and baffling, and not to mention annoying! 😂

Edited 2 times, last by John P (September 29, 2023 at 5:35 PM).

• Reinstall MOL2 and test again. Last MOL2 version you can find in Market or do factory reset.