BT1 Remote not going into pairing mode

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hi all, first a thanks for letting me join your group. I have recently purchased the Z11 Pro Max to replace an A****n 4K stick and I must say I am delighted with the ProMax11, a really nice machine and much better than my old stick.

However I am having problems connecting my BT1 Remote with the Z11 Pro Max. I put the Pro Max into add accessory mode and Press Menu and ok keys together and the remote does not flash white, I have tried pressing the menu key just before the ok key and the other way around and still nothing. The only light I get is an orange light when I press the Menu key first but goes out as soon as I press the ok key. I have tried new batteries and downloaded the Formuler Remote app which just tells me that the remote is not connected,

The remote works on the Pro Max for normal remote actions but will just not go into pairing mode. According to the app my remote is disconnected so I am unable to determine what the current firmware is on the remote.

I have tested the bluetooth function on the Pro Max by connecting a pair of earbuds successfully without any problems.

I would really appreciate any help you might be able to suggest, as I say I am delighted with the Z11 Pro Max and have set it up with everything I had on my old stick plus more.

Dave

• DaveJaggs

hello, you go to add accessory in the bluethoot menu, when the box and in search mode you press the "ok" and "menu" button at the same time and stay press it until the formula screen indicates associated device

• what above is mentioned is good.

Try it.

If you held the ok button and menu button for 3-5 seconds the led on the top of the remote will blink.

If its blinks, its in pairing modus and your box will see it.

If blinken stops it should be connected😃

• Hi, thanks for the replies. I tried again to connect the remote. This time on the 3rd attempt I was successful although I'm not sure what I done differently.

At least I now have it connected and can take advantage of the additional features.

Thanks again Dave

• This a known issue with the BT1 see my post here on the forum to. Only thing you can do best is to put the Formuler box in standby and it keep go working. When you shutdown the box or start over the problems will start again, sometimes the remote is pairing/unpair etc over and over again. Problem with the firmware i guess.

• This a known issue with the BT1 see my post here on the forum to. Only thing you can do best is to put the Formuler box in standby and it keep go working. When you shutdown the box or start over the problems will start again, sometimes the remote is pairing/unpair etc over and over again. Problem with the firmware i guess.

personally I have the formulated z11 pro max case and I have no problem with the BT1 remote control, it never disconnects