New member asking for help.

We asking all new users to read the articles below, before creating their first posting or thread.

• 4. Instruction Articles

• Please note, in this forum are only English threads and postings allowed, without any exception!

Please follow the forum rules, thank you for your understanding.

• Hello everyone from Montreal,Canada!

I just registered here and I don't even own a Formuler yet!

I have been streaming iptv for the last few months and just found out that a lot of my buffering and lagging issues have been because the low end box I use is limited to 100 mb connection. My son uses an apple 4k box and I was flabbergasted to see that he gets 450 mb connection on a wifi connection and doesn't even know what buffering is. My 2 year Hisense android tv gets 180 mbs on wifi which helped a lot with buffering but the Ethernet only gets up to 80 mbs which not good.

I went on marketplace to try and find a streaming box with a Gigabit port and was amazed at the number of Formulers there are out there for sale. I have to admit, I've only heard of the Nividia shield being highly spoken of and have never knew what a loyal following the Formuler has. I have decided to take the plunge and purchase the Z11 pro max because I like the 4 Ram option and because it would be future proof for the next few years.

I can get a BNIB Z11 Pro Max 32 Gigs for $250 Canadian all in, would that be a good price?

What is the BT remote and is that something that essential to have?

Are there Formuler clones out there that I should be aware of?

Why are you guys so in love with this box?

I hope I didn't ask too many questions for a newcomer. I appreciate your help.

John

• Just buy on official store.

I advice a formuler gtv cause of androidtv software.

All apps what you can use on your device are in the playstore.

No sideloading apps cause of good firmware.

In think you can search on amazon, ebay?

Maby you now official store in canada?

• I went on marketplace to try and find a streaming box with a Gigabit port and was amazed at the number of Formulers there are out there for sale. I have to admit, I've only heard of the Nividia shield being highly spoken of and have never knew what a loyal following the Formuler has. I have decided to take the plunge and purchase the Z11 pro max because I like the 4 Ram option and because it would be future proof for the next few years.

Formuler changed very much the point of view and using experience on user side the last few years. The near to classic Linux boxes and Cable/Sat watching receivers are very similar. Of course is Android different but the way is very similar. No complex learning, setting few things and it works, of course all other things must also work fine, Inet, IPTV subscription, Router etc.

At end is very Important your Subscription + Server and stable Connection to them. If this is Ok, the Box will do his job very good!

I can get a BNIB Z11 Pro Max 32 Gigs for $250 Canadian all in, would that be a good price?

Don`t know the current prices in Canada but up to 160-170€ for Boxes with BT1 Remote are normal in EU.

What is the BT remote and is that something that essential to have?

I recommend BT1. It is RCU with IR and Bluetooth too + it has more to offer than IR1 RCU. You will see the differences when you set and want to control TV, AVR etc.

The Firmware of the BT1 can be also updated.

Are there Formuler clones out there that I should be aware of?

There are some People who try to copy, in most cases fake RCU`s can be found on Inet and Shops.

Purchasing directly from a Formuler sales store/reseller or distributor should be less of a headache. Amazon is also very good place. Compare the pictures in our gallery to see what is available and what exactly is included. https://www.formuler-support.tv/gallery/

If an additional RCU is offered for an offer that is not as shown in our pictures, then it is not a Formuler RCU. There were often in the NA area.

Wish you nice start :thumbs_up: